December 13, 2011

Our Last Midterm~But here it come, VIVA!

Today..emmh, more precisely it was yesterday! was our LAST midterm for this very semester!Yeppi~ dude, as always i only started my revision at the very last minute!!! well can't help it since we just so busy with our Organic Chemistry Process' midterm last Friday..then once i arrived dorm and login into my FB, got a shocking info..that our supposed-to-be-held final year project's presentation is shifted one day earlier?!! Yeap..The more shocking news is, me and my friends are going to present at the very first day!! But the good thing is..we are in the evening session! mean, still have some time to waste. Lol~ joking. Some time to make preparation lah for sure! Right now, i'm still alright with this fact that we are going to present~since it past midnight already, so my presentation day is actually gonna be~TOMORROW!! Arhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ the tense?! well actually to be honest, i'm quiet feel nothing bout it..But it's actually a feeling i feel, right now. Just for this time being only..But when the time come, i'm DEFINITELY gonna CHICKEN OUT! T___t 
That time my soul, with no doubt, am going crazy and shout "Somebody, please Save me!"

Back to the point..It was our last midterm yesterday..Hahaha i know..i already mentioned it..Amazingly, i went to library and study there! Gotta surprised my own self too! The thought just pop out from nowhere to go there and stick my butt there so that i can concentrate and give all my eyes on the notes..which i done..but also cannot help myself from kept YAWNING over and over again..took a nap for a few minutes..unconsciously alluring my friend to do the same also by doing that :P (well i cannot fix my eyes you know..i just born with this sleepy-head..can do nothing about it (yeah right, like it cannot be change! lol)..But to think it back, it's nothing to be proud with..since the midterm was at 4.00 PM..meanwhile i just started revised only at past 11 AM!! So gotta cover the whole 2 chapters with so many acids and bases production processes, not to mention the salts too..BUT OMG, i forgot to study the Chlor-Alkali Industry..which contributed 35 marks!! *hit the head on the wall!!*

got bored..so i snapped pics

my notes..luckily that process i kept memorized over and
over again came out..save my 15 marks, but out of 70! *sob sob*

acting all serious huh..Lol~
Then, i met up with my supervisor this morning..For the first time after that super teary event that capable to suck all the tears inside my eye-bags..So at first i really hope he wasn't there in his office..Sothe first time i knocked it, there's no answer..So i was just like, thanks God he wasn't here..So it won't look polite to knock it once, so i knocked it again (since i were so sure that he wasn't there, so it won't hurt to do it once again~that's what i thought that time)..

WHEN suddenly *kwack*

..............................................................

My supervisor actually was there! And i was stunned for a moment! and goes "WHAT?!!!"

So...i came in. Preparing my ears to hear some harsh words.

.................................................................................

But to my surprise, he didn't even angry..My supervisor didn't said a thing about my late submission..
Then i told him i were really sorry and what's gonna happen to my marks..Did i fail on this subject already?Will it really affected my overall marks then? He said it's gonna be O.K..Still, i'm not really convinced by that word..But whatever, i just put all my TRUST in God. Amen.

Oh shoot! I still don't make correction on my slides..I even promise to show it once again to my supervisor tomorrow..?! i mean this coming morning. Then, that's all the update of my boring life as student and as a person Lol~

Last night, i watched this movie called Heartbreaker..and i made some discovery throughout all it's soundtrack..One song that managed to make me spending hour to find it! well, that's me, can't help it..Instead of studying, i wasting my time to something vital huh..*sob sob*

Peter Von Poehl -The Story of the Impossible

"So [Moses] cried out to the Lord, and the Lord showed him a tree."-Exodus 15:25

I know not by what methods rare,
The Lord provides for me;
I only know that all my needs
He meets so graciously. -Adams






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...