December 2, 2011

Bad Day?

Well i don't get any sleep yesterday-turn-today so i'm pretty exhausted..
 
Full credit to the image.

The case was, i were so focused doing my draft last night since i gotta show it to my supervisor today.which then i didn't go to the internet just until around 10 pm like that..and then once i checked out our wall course's group, that's only when i realized we need to submit our field trip report by tomorrow~means today (which we'd been told previously the submission date is on the 9 of Dec, well although it actually a 'was' then)..and same goes to my handphone, where i forgot to change the profile back to normal mode (since i got class until 6 pm yesterday, so i muted it) so i didn't aware about the sms Terac sent me few hours earlier about the info..so then once i finish the line out for my draft, ran to print it out..re-do the other chapters so that i can ask another opinion from my supervisor either it is right or not..cos i really wanna minimize the possibility of me going to be shoot by a lots of question during my presentation next time..well i'm not a good presenter..if i am, then i won't bother to take this course but go for the multimedia instead..but whatever..then continued doing the field report until morning..

Since my supervisor asked me to meet up with him on 8 am in the morning, so then i need to rush to go to the school..well waiting a bus in the morning is actually not a favourite activity of mine..once i took my bath was the moment i realize that i actually SO tired that i could die to buy a moment of sleep.. i felt like the world is spinning while i went out and once i stepped on the ground, i thought i stepped on a cloud..i even slept while waiting for the bus..STANDING!!

Full credit to the image

So in my supervisor room..he kinda in the bad mood i guess, he even raising his voice and use SARCASTIC words..for a girl who kinda sensitive with whomever raising their voice and super tired, encountered with such situation..i were about to cry already but i kept my cool side..after all, why would i show it to person who even know nothing about things that i went through and all..but well, it's part of my FAULT too since i'm doing all my tasks at the VERY last minutes..but he's actually a good person, but change into that one once he checked my messy draft..with the format all turn upside down (since it's just a draft so i didn't really pay attention to it..cos i only concern with the contents, is it O.K or K.O)..got some another tips to make it better though..

Then i went to the lab to checked for the brand and model of the instruments that i gonna use in my study, which i met up with the Master student..there, i were asking her nicely while she actually had nothing better stuff to do since i supposed she's waiting for the experiment she run to complete..so she's only listening to the music..i asked her what's the model is, and she gave me a replied, with an annoying tone.

FCTI

what an attitude!..so what if you already got your degree and now in your way to get your Master..will it make you feel proud of who you are by doing that?oh please..it won't make you higher in God's eyes, would you?..have you ever consider about that? You isn't an immortal honey, at any moment your life may come to an end you know..You may regret it later, but what's the point then..and the adult, isn't they actually got pay to do their works..why would they go and chit-chatting leaving their workplace then, on top of that, don't let people see you if you are lazying off..it makes me furious..

And i didn't know why today's morning was so FREAKING hot!! it's really the few hours of SAHARA moments for me!! put that aside, i were actually waiting the bus for about 40 minutes in the least..my my, i wonder when the service will be upgrade..So since it's too hot, i cannot even steal a moment to sleep at that time..so i kept listening to hillsong (i really need those comfy words since i were really so not me that time) eventhough my eyes really hurt and were about to explode..i saw the clouds, and i really think
" it will be great if i can sleep on that thing rite know"..so then i took a picture of it..



once i got into my room, throwing all the stuffs i brought out today and went to sleep..cos i were about to pass out anywhere..

Full credit to the image

only woke up at 6 p.m..so i really wanna entertain myself a bit so i watched this movie, which recommended by my roomate..

RAMONA and BEEZUS
Full credit to the image




well, it's worth to watch ..it's simple yet so funny and i really like the overall theme..though Selena Gomez's character doesn't really prominent there, although the character's name is part of the title..but the Ramona is quite a character..She's cute, unpredictable, called a trouble-maker but actually a high spirit girl..

Watched this movie really ease me a little..

"Tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope."-Roman 5: 3-4


When trials intrude to slow down your life,
It would be easy for you to give in;
But by perseverance you'll overcome strife,
So just keep on plodding-with Christ you can win. -Branon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...