December 17, 2011

Girls' Day Out~

Just got home from cinema..My sis brought us to watch movie..I thought we gonna see Tom Cruise in action, but it turn out they actually bought New Year's Eve tickets..and i were not so excited bout it at first, since i wanna watch adrenaline-rush-kinda-movie..But right now,i'm gonna say the opposite bout it..Well, it's so funny..got some lessons there too..amazing actresses and actors who make the movie felt real..And yaep, really love it..:) There's another cover of Auld Lang Syne by Lea Michele!!

Full credit to this image.

Oh last night we went and slept in Tang Dynasty Hotel..Actually on our way to go there, we actually bumped with FIREWORK show!!!!! God, i didn't even expect that..What's amazing was, we passed that area coincidentally at the very right moment and able to watch it until the last firework! Lol~ i thought i'm so lucky yesterday to experience that..Since last Wed i saw meteor shower, and last night i saw firework..but tonight i only saw a NEON light though hahaha..

I did recorded some part of the firework show (poor quality though!)..Mmh, ignore the noisy background that came from my mouth..Well, i cannot shut my mouth to express how amazed am i that time, can i? Moreover, i already said to Terac to put it in here (lame excuse, but indeed it's the truth :p)



Oh about the hotel, for a stay of 100 bucks/night..i think it's worthy..Plus they provide hair-dryer and amazingly to my surprised, a HOLY BIBLE too!! well maybe it's a normal thing for u guys, but it's my first time to go to a hotel who put Holy Bible in the room..Seriously, to all the hotel i'd ever went to, i never see any Bible put at the table unlike this hotel.




Oh we went to lunch at Palm Cafe today and i guess they have quite tasty food there..
Add caption

my lunch meal..with Chinese tea of course! :)
Top : Mine
Below: my sis
But eventhough it's tasty..Still my stomach cannot comprehend with a lotsa stuff..that's what makes me ALWAYS left some leftover!! eventhough i don't mean too *sigh*

Then for dinner, we went to Food Court where i got some mis-communication there..but luckily it turned out good after all..Well let me explains..At first i wanna have the simple 'grilled pork rice'..but the tauke said they ran out of the grilled one..So i asked what's the meals that both of my sis taking..cos it's too loud around there i cannot heard him properly..So actualy he recommended me something called 'popchop' to my hearing..i though he spoke in Chinese and i were just not in the mood to eat (plus there's a lot of people qued up that time too), so i just nodded to whatever he recommended me with..Then, he gave us number to wait for the food..So suddenly the tauke called me, 

"amoi amoi, 'popchop popchop'..u punya."

Well the other we called by the workers, so i thought migh be he also actually knows that i no nothing what that 'popchop' he talking about..So i went and then first i said what's this? (in my heart though) But it's looks yummy!..So i brought and shown it to my sis and cannot do anything but laugh..I remembered there's this passerby who happened to pass that time, actually suddenly laugh too..I didn't know why she did that..might be she saw me like a fool there T_t

but actually my meal was 'pork chop rice'...not 'popchop' or something weird to eat lol~

Itadakimasu~
I found cute Christmas tree in metrojaya store (though it's the fake one haha)


Last but not least..For all that I'd experienced, ate and went today, I'm so THANKFUL to the Lord for He gives us out the protection and blessed our day :)

"In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."-1 Thessalonians 5:18

The world is filled with so much good
That's brings us joy and pleasure,
But true fulfilment only comes
When Christ we love and treasure.-Sper









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...