December 8, 2011

I pray to You, Lord~

*sigh* i guess it's totally a different thing to see something compared to when you really experienced it..d bitterness won't go away huh..i wonder why it acts like a nuisance here in my heart!! even i try and try and try to forget it...it keep coming again and again and again and continuously!! Seriously, i tried so hard to throw away all that stuffs from my mind..But i wonder why?!! Why it didn't work as i wish!!!!!! It's feels like d sadness is overflowing and conquering this little heart of mine...Did it hurts?! O well..what else can i say, it's a REAL pain!! d pain that me myself didn't know how to describe..

so from last Tuesday the only song i kept listen to is this~ CONTINUOUSLY!

Ku Masuk Ruang Maha Kudus



cos my heart really troubled right now..i can't cease it away nor do i wanna keep it inside my heart or it may turn me upside down..when there's still a lot things to do...so i just wish and pray i can keep myself back on the track and move on...it's sure gonna take a time..but i'm willing to wait..rather than i lost my faith..

God i really need Your guidance and comfort words and love. Help me to cease away all the troubles in my heart and be free from it. I'm leaning, relying and put all my trust on You. Bless me with Your grace so that i can live the way You want me to, accordingly. In the name of Jesus, i prayed. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...