December 27, 2011

Christmas and a little talk~

As on Christmas day, we went to our family houses..Since we going to our cousin's wedding the next day, so there's no Christmas day at our place..

My cousins :)
My cousins, Amor actually can really TALK! already, but only a few words :p .. She can said bird, tingo, mama, ian (her ge ge name) CLEARLY!...But the rest is the words that only she understand it..But the way she talk everything is just like people can really understand her, but it's the opposite actually..Anywhere, she still soooooooo CUTE


After went home, i was so exhausted and fallen slept..Actually my aunt asked me to take Amor with me and let her sleep too..I did brought her and we played with the cam for a while..Then said to her, let sleep..But apparently i were the one who fallen slept while she actually went out from my room and follow around my mami..no wonder lah she kept laughing and excited all the time, it's all because she didn't even plan to sleep but wait up for me to sleep first..what a tricky lil girl haha..

Amor and me :)


Then at night we wet to my aunt house..It's gonna be my other cousin's wedding (my mum side) too the next day, but since we going to the wedding of my cousin  (dad side), so cannot make it to her wedding..then we plan to make compensation over it by coming the day before..At least we show up and came to congrat her..Though we felt sorry actually..But what to do right..Met with my aunt from Sandakan, my mami's 'twin'

My aunt and mami :)



Oh it's already pass 3..My sis and I exchange turn a while ago to babysit baby Kael since his parent go out..Luckily he's sleepy just now and now peacefully sleep there on the bed..makes it easier for me to finish this entry Lol (i actually start typing while he was on my lap and let him see all the Korean MV, with he actually murmuring along..so cute :) 

Today c Kael wearing a PINK outfit! (well, nowadays every colour is for anyone) same as mine..So i took our pic together Lol (really, got nothing to do huh :p )

Isn't he amazing?!always know where the cam is!!
without  my  conduct
End of story. Again, today i wanna say thanks to the Lord for all the blessing and protection He given us :)

"Give me neither poverty nor riches-feed me with the food allotted to me."-Proverbs 30:8

You know, money alone is the most irresistible thing to human..But being over the top and bragging bout your wealth actually can attract all sort of  uninvited thing close to you..So what if you live in the World's heaven?! Spending and wasting all the money like it's nothing.. When all the people around you actually the fake one..But if the riches spend their money for a good thing like for charity sake, then that's a noble act! (but to show it off on the paper or media which solely just for attention's sake, then that's fake~ FAKE!!!)

credited images.

However, being broke sure a nightmare too, for anyone..Well i can't deny it, money is still  the most important as ever..Having financial crisis can actually lead to arguments (apparently this one also a factor on the marriage failure) or even worst to people who experienced it..

Full credit to this image.

That's why i prefer to live life in humble way yet still able to do anything that i love and interested with..Isn't Jesus also thought us to be humble in every way..It's all thought to us because He knows better than us..We might don't see it, but what's best for His children, He's the one who knows the best..










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...