December 7, 2011

i SCREWed it up!

Yaep, i'm definitely screwed up my project I, which something i didn't see coming at..but i know i'm at FAULT..i'm really DISSAPOINTED with myself!!
Full credit to this image.


sometimes, the confident u got that you gonna make it on time can really eat you up..like what i did..even the simplest things can stomped me down..Again, my supervisor already told me like hundreds time already to make my draft like the real one but i always said to him it's gonna be alright. it's ok, no need to worry bout it..i got it..and only concern to the content! but in the end, thing i thought trivial is somehow the OPPOSITE! but what to do, even i regret it so much and cried out all my tears..there's NOTHING i can do bout it and NOTHING gonna change the fact that i'm screwed!!

i don't wanna tell my supervisor bout it actually..but fate is really a  "FUNNY" thing..since out of thousand people who study and teaching there, HE's the person that i met COINCIDENTALLY??!! well, definitely i got a reward then, a SARCASTIC words..but after all, it's all my FAULT here..so even he said nothing, i already know bout it..even i regretting it, i cannot do anything bout it..even i said a word, it wont change anything..EVEN I....*sigh*

Conclusion~ never ever treat anything as TRIVIAL!!

Same goes like the girl's heart theory i guess..
Boys sometimes think their girls are just a nuisance..
Mad over something! Jealous over somebody! and stuffs like that..
But indeed, girls always got a better reason to do so..So to treat the girl's heart inappropriately, you may lost her someday..so it's same goes to the format that and simple stuff that my supervisor highlighted! i didn't lost it of course, but i did burnt away my marks..which a huge deal for me!!!!

But i think all the bad things that i'd experienced in this life makes me even closer to God..since i read my Bible, but not everyday..(but i always said those 3 prayers everyday and before i sleep)..and sometimes i skip mass due to the reason: i'm BUSY! and things like that..i even don't know how to say it in word.

Full credit to this images.

However, when i face something that saddening me, i always turn to God first..well, i truly believe everything happens got it's own reason..God's already planning everything out..So whatever happened in my life, still i have HIM..that's the mindset i have, and it's the major influence that bring my SMILE back! So have FAITH, since God will never forsaking you..Sometimes all things happened, He turns you on that so you can take a lesson on it..make use of it..repenting..

"Stand in the ways and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; then you will find rest for your souls."- Jeremiah 6:16


Life's fractures can be mended,
By faith in Christ the Lord-
At first the pain but then the gain
And usefulness restored.-Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...