October 10, 2011

Hayley Westenra and Jal Joshua

................................................. confused

Ok I thought I'm not going to blog anything this week..since I don't have anything that interesting to tell about..But since I wanna clear all d 500 mb left in my bb's quota, so I just wasting my time there in YouTube..I actually trying to find one gospel song that I'd listen 5 years ago, which I never found it yet ( and i already asked my friends, yet they do not know it either since we r from different churches, I mean we from diff area, maybe and else don't remember it sad ).

Even they said all things r just lie on your finger tip?! You just type it, then you gonna find it?! Nah, it's a lie! it feel like 3 years already since I try searching for it but never found it..I wonder why is it..Is it because d song is in malay so I can't found it? Since everything I type only lead me to Indonesian church's song Geez

But nevermind..at least I found about Hayley Westenra today!!! She's just amazing..She got such an angelic voice!! I've listen to her several songs, and it just give me a goosebumps!!

Full credit to this image.





She had several gospel songs too!! She did feat with Russel Watson and ANDREA BOCELLI!!

Okay, then............I'm clicking clicking clicking and clickingggggggggg all the suggestions..which made me found this boy, Jal Joshua..Oh boy, he sang the Hallelujah (and he can sing Somewher Over d Rainbow too) surprise!!!! I always looking for male version since I already listen and have several version from d female artists....


Listen to all these songs...and now I kinda feel my life not so boring hahaha winking

"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning."- Psalm 30:5


New mercies every morning,
Grace for every day,
New hope for every trial,
And courage all the way. - McVeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...