December 14, 2011

I'm Glad~ Presentation was OVER!

I just presented my project this evening..What to say, i got shot by both of the examiners..Unconsciously, i actually gave out wrong answer..Seriously I didn't noticed bout it...But overall one of the Dr said

"it's a good ideas you got there. BUT please make sure you know what's the requirement of your methodology" or something like that..

cos i did prepared myself to answer that kind of question..I didn't know whether it's the right interaction or the right scientific explanation..But at least i didn't left it blank..One of the Dr said my methodology kinda not make sense..I did asked my supervisor the same question and answered it a lil bit mixed with other fact, but they still bought it even it's not the solid and accurate answer to give with.. But last night I did read some of other studies and they doing the same method as I proposed..But who knows right..They're the expert ones..So I guess I gotta make and correct it any way..At least I still in the initial stage..Not yet start doing the real thing..

Oh Luckily, they only focused on that one part in my method, while the other who presented before and after me actually were rained by lotsa questions which me myself know nothing bout it..So I really thankful to God for that..Oh Terac did surprised by made some comercial time there during her presentation..Even the examiners cannot help but smile haha..

I were so nervous back then..but amazingly i didn't exceed the given time..not even in 10 minutes..Well, while i were practicing before this, it always never be on time..Since we presented our projects in the meeting room,  we actually just sit..So the nervousness kinda gradually decreasing to the point I actually being in sane state while answering the questions..Haha

And I thought i'm gonna spending and wasting my time to watch anime and movies..But I got the text from my supervisor to drop the method that got a problem..And I need to do it tonight since he asked me to bring the paper tomorrow morning..Early MORNING to be precise..I even thought i wanna go to sleep until the sun come up..I mean really at the top of my head..But i think i gotta cancelled the plan..My precious plan :(

Actually i gotta lotsa problem in my project's content..Not to mentioned the method, but the other part too..And I were like felt I'm the dumbest student EVER..and I only noticed it yesterday..However, I pray for comfort and guidance..So as I woke up today, I think God heard me..So whatever happens, even it's HURT me to the point I cannot stand it..But as I rely on God, trust Him and keep my FAITH..somehow I managed to pass that moment and move on..Never blame God, cos sometimes all things happened are the results of my own action..and sometimes it gotta be happen since it's what have been plan out for me..Still I believe, God will never placed me in a situation that He knows I will never ever be able to surpass..Since He is the Father will never break His children into pieces..

Many sorrows shall be to the wicked; but he who trusts in the Lord, mercy shall surround him.-Psalm 32:10


In You, O Lord, we take delight,
Our every need You can supply;
We long to do what's true and right,
So, Lord, on You we will rely.-D. De Haan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...