June 18, 2012

Full House & Birthday Bash

This morning was my last exam paper which signified that it's the ending of my years studying here in this uni. I just don't know how am I gonna express this feeling in me. I'm so happy yet kinda sad too. Well, it's true that I ended up my years of studying, from the age 6 to now, I always facing up with books, apparently it was not manga or just magazine, but academics one. By saying goodbye to it, I felt nothing except HEAVEN haha. But, that's means that my years with my girls also come to an end too. I know it's not like we gonna end our friendship or thing like that. But it may not going be the same again since we not going to be stick like we used to be, went to classes or even skip it together LOL. Sigh, it's just sad. So we went hanging out after our last paper. It's Mira's birthday too, so we went to Full House to celebrate it! That place just so cute. I'm glad we ended up doing it there :D

.
.
.










No matter how many times I see these two pics, it feel like I'm having my birthday celebrated with LOL. I went excited only for that Secret Recipe cake only hahaha


But as you can see from the name on top of the cake...


The main character here was this girl. Isn't she cute? :D






Isn't this place so cute!!!! Even the workers are friendly too. Guess who helping us out taking this pic? Oh yes, it's the manager! :D


Thanks girls!! You guys really made my day... :D


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...