December 18, 2011

The Awakened Soul~

Actually i'm so lazy to write anything..but then, considering what's happened today..Then i guess i need to post it here in case in the future i may forget bout this..

Today we went to mass..my sisters went to another sit, while i went straightly to the 3rd line sit from the front row..So with no doubt, i got a clear view to what's in front..So today, the one who gave out the homily and conducting the mass was another Farther who i never go any of it's mass (well he might went to our church but i happened to not attend it, who knows)..It's the first time i ever go to mass and heard something refreshing and i could say been revitalized by the Farther's words this morning! Well i honestly needed it i guess..I think God really want me to attend this mass since everything went smoothly for me as i can going back home..well lately i didn't go back since i were so annoyed with some things back at home..But i don't quite sure what's push me back home and the eagerness of me wanna go to the church at my hometown this week..So once i experienced that rejuvenating mass, then i think i know it already..It's God's will..or else what was that, right.

Oh i did went home yesterday..And the very first thing i did was to find my little cuzie, Amor (well that's is her real name though, AMOR)..She was there, in front of the main door..just finished her bath i guess, with her sister running and following her at the back to put some baby powder on her..But i guess the sister got so tired so she took her down and laid her on the cushion hahaha..Cute pair though..So i shouted her name and went straight to them..Oh forgot to tell, the other sister was the one to notice me coming home (well usually i go back home every week, it's only lately i didn't~for almost 1 month only though) and heard her reporting inside with half-shouting that i was home (that's why i saw the other 2 at the door might be)..But Amor barely remember my name..I asked her to say my name but she forgot T_t..though she still following me around with her penguin WALKS! ahahahaha, geez why that girl is soooooooooo ADORABLE hah!

Then i searched for my nephew..But that time he was brought by his parent to store so i didn't see him on the spot..Once i throwing all the heavy stuffs of mine (including the unwashed clothes that i brought home Lol~), i went to meet up with my aunts and cousins who busied cooking and preparing lotsa things (it's my eldest brother's wedding that day)..then only heard bout my cousin's car crash last monday?! Geez, his fiancee got injured and unable to talk for 2 days..Seriously, i know nothing bout that (considering we're close)..

So once my nephew got home, i cannot help but hugged him so thight (for a while though) or else he will start his own concert which i will not pleased since his expression so ugly hahaha..but he can be easily comforted and laugh, so not a big trouble for me haha..the best thing about little Kael is, he likes to be taken picture with..If he see the camera, he will automatically stare directly on it! that's why i like to take his pictures..I got so much collection of his pictures actually Lol~ Arh, i forgot to take his laughing pose from my mum T_t i actually plan to put it on here..But nevermind, there's still next time..i'm gonna upload it though, just a matter of time hoho


See..the Master of Staring Cam! Lol~


Amor trying to find water since her mouth was stuffed with cakes~
Then..Christmas is closer and getting closer..So i listened to this wonderful song of Christmas in my sis' car but i was so lazy to ask her..Luckily i recognized that is Lea Michele's voice..Hoho and just know i found the video song in YouTube..what's cute about the lyric is when they sang out the line 'i'm gonna party on til Santa grant my wishes'..when they realized actually Santa isn't exist after all! Now, i'm in the Christmas mood! can't wait for it especially for the Christmas Eve's mass..when all the Christians gather in the Church and reminiscing what the Christmas is all about..Well it's not for the sake of CELEBRATION solely! But to remind us, the Christian, about our Saviour's birth to the world..






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...