January 3, 2012

~Mahua Waterfall~

Last week, instead of the fact that it supposed to be study week for me, i went to Tambunan along with my mum and my uncle's family..Well, it's a family trip..They planned to celebrate the New Year there..More likely we actually went there to  'buang soi' haha..To let go all the bad memories and whatever it is at a place far from home, so that we can move on and anticipating what tomorrow will look likes, and not mourning what yesterday was like..But my big goal was actually to go at Mahua Waterfall! Well i heard the rumour that this place is beautiful..Indeed, it is! I'm glad i came..

at Gunung Emas..



Oh before that, on the way to Tambunan, we stopped at Gunung Emas to wait for my cousin and his in-law (since they actually went diverging to have their breakfast)..As waiting, suddenly there felt like something has fallen on the rooftop and i was wondering what's that actually..It turn out to be a MONKEY coming down! There's lotsa people that time, some were resting and some were actually waiting for their relative (there's group of people who on the way to the wedding ceremony)..And there a small store there which selling corns, so it might happened the monkeys (apparently, there's another one came later) saw that, and went down to ask for food..
Look! I told u so..It already got one haha
It's Good nenek was the one who gave out the corn~:p
That's the story of 'The Monkey who got Corn from good nenek'. The End. Lol

Let's check out the moment we spent at Mahua Waterfall..The breezing wind was so cold, but we still went in and swimming around..Eventhough we were freezing there, but still stubbornly kept playing and staying there for another couple of minutes (the others already went ahead and resting at the small hut because it's so cold)..I got drown to 2 times..I thought I know how to swim, but apparently I was wrong huh?!

with my cousins~
Waterfallllllllllllll..here we come~muahahaha


It's feel like my mami was in Discovery Chanel Editorial Lol~
So hepi i can came here :)


me and my mum~
 
having fun~

my cousin and her girl~
 
kawaiiiii neh~ :)
Well i can confirm you that i was having fun that time..but then, i left out my revision time and act all ignorant T_T and now i'm suffering..It was my first paper this morning..I just so shocked once i read the questions..It's freaking EASY and SIMPLE yet what's surprised me more was..that's very simple thing was the one i skipped?!!! Screwed me! But whatever..maybe i'm not fated to be in this field anywhere..But i just hope..i can complete this senior year of mine! Eventhough i'm not excel in it, at least..just let me finish this. God please help me. Amen.

"I have calmed and quited my soul."-Psalm 131:2

There is quiet resting place,
Where peace and joy are found;
Where burdens may be laid aside
And faith and love abound. -Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...