December 15, 2011

My day start only after I woke up at exactly 10.32 AM in the morning..Didn't I said I need to meet my supervisor?Yeap I did. However, I overslept lorh..Obviously. *sigh* I went to slept at 3 something today..So I thought I can managed to wake up exactly at 6.40 AM..Well, I even ste my alarm..But this rocky-head won't listen..So then once I read my friend's text and asked me whether I already go and meet my supervisor..That's when I noticed I were actually FREAKING late!! So I were like kelam kabut to text my supervisor (and actually forgot that he actually had to examine my other coursemate's project that time)..asked him if i can meet him and give the copy of my project's method at the afternoon..since it's a lunch break, so he should be free right (well at least that what i thought)..Instead he said,

"Emel saja.Ok"

.............................................................

REALLY?!!!! Wah, so lucky..that's mean i don't need to waste my energy to go to school and send it by hand..So I were actually so happy..Then my friend said that our supervisor actually wanna hand us a new method for our project..Since the other examiners asked us to review back our methods..So yeap, I went and texting him once again and asked him whether he actually prepare a new method for me too.Then he said,
 "Ya"
......................................................

oh shoot! That's mean i still  need to go and take it lah..So to avoid being mad on for keeping asking, I told him once he free and present in the office, he can ask me and my other friend (the left two who still didn't take the new method) to come and take that thing from him..That's when my clock said it almost reach noon..So he replied,
"OK"

So then without the thought he gonna text me very soon (since he can say back then, come and meet me this lunch break right..cos i even asked if i can go at 12 something)..But exactly at 12.26 PM he asked us to come and take the method and only give us until 1.00 PM..And I were like, no you gotta be joking right..Well since the bus service at our uni is so freaking "EXCELLENTLY ANNOYING"..So i asked my supervisor to extend the time..Tell you what, definitely won't make it in 30 minutes..Since I still need to dress up, even it simply take a clothes and jeans, grab my bag..Still I'm a forgetful person, so I need to check out every important things that have the sign of "must-bring-together"..Plus, i need to work on my untidy hair too..Since i didn't gifted with beautiful, silky and smoothly hair.

So i managed to wait for the bus at 12.40 PM..There was a bus..But the line was amazingly long, so i didn't make it..Then only after 20 minutes later there was another bus..Still only 1 bus..For thousand students living in the same hostel and have the high probability to have the same time of classes..Tell me why you only provide us with 1 BUS for every 10 minutes?! No, it 20 minutes to be exact!!! So in the end, i take the outsider bus..At least these buses always came for anyone who wanna go to the city..So i always actually take this bus to go back and forth to my hostel from school..or either around..So i managed to meet and got the new method..*phew*

Then on my way back to hostel, i bumped with my friends..They actually going to present their respective project..Instead going back, i made decision to go and watch them..Then one of my friend said..
"Napa ko datang..Sa x datng pun time ko present..Balik balik"

Hahahaha..she's actually nervous..plus it's only a joke..But I'm glad i went and spent my time there watching them..Since i got a little info on how the most-terrifying-and-unwanted Doc (who became one of their examiner) asking students..What's exactly she focused on..stuff like that..So next time, if I have her as examiner, at least I'll come prepare and not so scare to her..Well, that's what I think for now.

So..suddenly my sis also had texted me and said that she gonna come and fetch me up..She came then..So right now I'm actually blogging at Tang Dynasty Hotel..cos we go and spend night here after went shopping just know..I were so tired back then..But right now i got time to lazying around.watching the night scenery from this window..which no more meteor shower T_t...Haha whatever..What i'm trying to say is just..we are FREE for now!! whatever happens to my project I, i don't have any power to make it change right..So I just keep my faith in Jesus and move on..May God bless me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...