December 15, 2011

Geminid Meteor Shower~14 December

Meteor Shower 2011
Full credit to Google.
This a meteor that seen in America few hours ago.

I didn't expect i'm gonna experienced to see meteor shower in my life..Mmh actually didn't expect at all i can see it on the sky, at mu uni area..Well, that's life after all..Experiencing something unpredictable is part of the norm..

Even the eclipse, i actually can saw it directly from my dorm you know..I thought I were really lucky since I didn't need to trouble myself and go to the outside in order to get the best view of it..Since my study desk is actually the best spot to watch it..

But for this one, I need to get out from this room and went outside since the shooting stars came down at this particular one spot huh?Of course NO! It's randomly fall and we need to continually watched over the sky in case it happen to pass through..Well I saw it not once, also not twice..But THREE times..hahaha even it a small number but still i'm considering myself lucky..Well hey, my housemate came out earlier than us, but she manage to see nothing of what you called it meteor shower..So she just went back to her room..

The what you called as shooting stars:
It's not like what i picture with..Since the thing that we saw were like an object that emitted flash light where it traveled super fast..If you miss it like 1 second, then that's it..You truly MISSED it!! No chance to even see the form but the flash only..And once they screaming cos they saw one, the others who didn't see it will go like 

"mana mana" and what's more funny is, there's this one guy, maybe he so frustrated or even annoyed cos didn't see any of it at last goes like this,
"mana BAH!!!" hahaha..Well i cannot help but burst to laugh..and imitating his over and over again! So mean of me.Lol~

Actually while i'm texting my mum, asked her to watch on the sky, there's this one which turn out to be the brighter compared to other..So that one of the kind which resembled like what i imagine with and always seen in the Discovery Chanel..But i missed it and only managed to see a glimpse of it..Like a camera flash passed through me..I only managed to hear the description of it..MAkes me so jealous cos didn't able to see it :( 
But i sincerely thought it's so COOL! and AMAZING too! cos they managed to see it.. So then i went to Google and check the news of it, so it turn out that actually today will be the peak moment of the meteor shower..where people can see it up to 80 to 140 per hour..And so i thought, no wonder lah it's called meteor shower..Actually last night around 1 AM to 3 AM, my roomate's friend told her, she able to see a meteor shower where it continuously came down and even managed to take a snap of it..

Geez, what we doing last night?!!!! Well, i thought i were so busy back then preparing for my project's presentation..Slept at 2 AM and wake up at 4 in the morning..So tell me how can i get the chance to take a glimpse of the meteor shower that time..Plus, i even close the window and covered it with the curtain on that time..Which normally i barely close it up until the moment i'm going to sleep..*sigh* for someone who love to see the night sky full of stars, It a WASTE! for not seeing that T___t

But whatever..since i were happened to wake up and heard people screaming at the outside and somehow all the tension and the project's burden were gone, so there's nothing to worry about for tomorrow..So i got to spend an hour lifted my head to see the sky..Eventhough it's hurt my neck, but still it's worth of an action after all..*wink*

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."-Matthew 6:34

Don't worry for your future needs,
It will only bring you sorrow;
But give them to the Lord instead-
He'll take care of your tomorrow.-Sper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...