October 23, 2012

Graduation Day

Ok last Saturday we actually having our convocation. Well I mean for me and my coursemates and to those who graduating as well. The BIG day was exactly a month before my birthday. But it not makes any different or special though, somehow I just wanna mention it that way HAHAHA.

Can't believe I finally officially...GRADUATED!! After 18 years of studying (the kindergarten count too!) it now come to an end. Since I do not have the intention to pursue my study at higher level for NOW, so it is right to say so. I'm reaching my limit...my brain may still make it but my body is totally against it. Truthfully, I'm just TOO LAZY hahaha.

Well if I look back to those moments that undeniably manage to bring me down, I told you seriously I were once had emotional breakdown. Especially when I experienced the bullying myself and almost quit matriculation college. But I'm just so thankful to my friends and family cos without them I honestly believe I won't talking about graduation right now. I'm just feel so grateful deep down in my heart, not forgetting GOD too! Cos I remember constantly praying for some miracle to happen and I will be able to get over it. Which it happened. That's why I'm here wanna boasting a lil bit bout my convo day. ^.~

Time sure flies so fast and without we realized. Since we are always too worried bout what tomorrow look like until we always forgetting and valuing every lil thing that happen around us. Hurm, is what I saying makes sense? Well whatever lah. Lol

Me~ as where the arrow point.

It felt just like yesterday I was in my kindergarten playing around with the other kids and my cousin. I don't know why the heck I did the sulking face for though I try so hard to recall it. But the possibility it was because of food might higher since I extremely a food lover as a child. Or I was lost while playing LOL.

Can u guess which 1 is the little me? :P
This is the pic while we were waiting for our name to be called to receive the certificate. A graduation day from kindergarten. All were still having those innocent looks, now everyone already a grown up, some already married. The first person in line is my cousin, guess what, he will having his wedding ceremony this coming December. Before his engagement I always thought and see him as that same kid in this pic..bout yeah yeah times flies right. Even he became taller than me, but adopting more FAT than me.^^


Finally ceremony was ended.



 It clearly told you it was a picture taken almost 20 years ago by only looking on that hairstyles hehehe. Opps my aunt was there too apparently, sorry aunt. :P

That how my first graduation look like. Here our class picture when we were still a freshmen.
Industrial Chemistry batch 09/12.



And few days ago, during the BIG day, everything was in hiatus at the beginning. All because the photoshoot which I already booked at 11 AM, but due to some reason it was delayed since there was another family doing the photoshoot at the-supposedly-it-my-turn time. So all the matter bout the grad pics only finish at 12 something in the afternoon. Then my family were so hungry (and so was I) that we decided to go for lunch since my session was at 2 PM in the evening. Then I got text from my friend telling me we were supposed to gather and soon will enter the hall, and I was so WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!!!

Then everything turn to chaos. I was start panicking until I incidentally spilled the chicken soup on my dress!! Luckily I put my bag on my lap, so...but I still had the soup smell T.T
After that we were rushing to go the university but was delayed once again since we didn't find the person in charge for the parking fee. My tears almost pouring out that time. After that I got another text from my friend informing me that they already been asked to enter the hall!! And yeah the traffic almost cost me an heart attack. Soon I reached at my uni, I was running like crazy and almost lost my breath. Luckily there were still some students also late. And one of the committe in charge helping me out with my hood, apparently it was a total DISASTER that time! While trying to keep my breath back on track, I caught some familiar voice and it turn out my coursemate. O I felt so hallelujah that time. So I got myself to calm down and everything went smoothly during the whole event. No tripping, no humiliating thing happen.

After the event, though, I STILL got separated from my friends since our line was instructed to get out using the other door. Did I mention the hall is damn big?! Plus I was separated from my family too. It took me a while to find them..but anyway I found them and then we started taking lots of pics like there is no tomorrow.

Proud parents!!!

Definitely exhausted.



I'm officially free. That what this pic supposed to mean :)



I was trying to get the pic of my hat on the air. But..



~The End~




2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...