November 3, 2011

Holiday Part 2 + Updated pics *wink*



At last..with some determination to restrain myself from login to FB, twitter or even surfing whatever it is in the internet..I manage to FINISH my introduction part for FYP..It's 3 pages dude, but I need like an ages?! not exactly, it was only 4 hours Lol~..But wait wait wait..WAIT! 4 HOURS, for 3 pages?!!! Am I such a DIM or what hahaha..But if I don't refer to a lotsa journals, maybe I'll just finish it in 30 minutes..Well I certainly not a GENIUS to complete it in 3 minutes..I ABSOLUTELY still need an appropriate times, speaking to this ability of mine tongue

Since I still have some time to waste..SO, I wanna update ms.bloggie with our part-of-history-already holiday and  the pictures we're taken during this short-but-a smash hit holiday Lol~

Since it will be so lame to continually and repeatedly post in FB, which also will only trigger annoyance to others when they read whateva craps i write there..

And and annddddddd..

i definitely gonna need some rest if i don't wanna wake up and realize myself is actually lay on 1 of the bed at mental hospital on the next morning..To not think even a single thing that may remind me of my FYP for a moment..Well, i guess it will not be such a bad idea after all..since i'm not a robot too..i'm just a human being..so, yeah..just leave all this thesis matter for a while! So then I decided to update my blog with this happy memory of mine hahaha..not such a lame excuse rite! i'm happy now Lol

1. Our Homestay~

Okai..this homestay belong to my friend's family..They run this business, so it pretty convenient for us to go here..It's a couple of minutes (by car) from the restaurant..But, with a CLEAR VIEW of Mount KINABALU..So peaceful, great view for those who love nature, undeniable cold (well since i live near the beach..there's absolutely a huge different of temperature we have)..but still, I LIKE it..even I'm FREEZING hahaha..well, i can tolerate it since i have the comforter..After all, it's a NATURAL coldness..Even the water is directly came from the mountain!! Terac said it contains some sort of good-for-skin materials or something like that..So I did tried to clean up my face with it..OF COURSE, my face became numb for a moment out of the "cell shock" i supposed..hahaha

Leleh and me-(the shorty one who's ruined this pic )



The evening's scenery..Isn't it COOL!!
Morning's scenery..I took this after just woke up as
 I'm awaiting my friend out from the bathroom..
What a peaceful morning!!
Veggie garden..It's reminded me of Family Outing once I saw this!
1st pic: Our room's front look, 2nd: Leleh on the bridge,
3rd: small open-hut beside our room..suit for a family-friend hangout
Model: Leleh, Photographer: Miss Farah hehe

2. Kinabalu Park~

We went to Kinabalu Park..Paid the ticket which RM 3.00/person and then turn left until you saw a resort where there's a junction there, and you enter it..Then drive until you saw a hall at your left and enter that area..There where this gallery is..But we when there around 8 to 9 a.m and the gallery was closed..Forgot to see the open-hour too T.T

p/s: If you keep driving w/o driving..You will reach at stand-point where if there's no clouds that time, you will see the clear view of Mt. Kinabalu..And then if you keep driving after that, you will arrive at the check-point of the mountain climber..There's a double-storey hut, and at the top of it is an open area..So you can see the mount there too..Of course, with the absence of the CLOUDS. If not, you won't see anything except the white clouds..So plan carefully if you wanna the Mt. Kinabalu is there in ALL your pics..Or else don't bother to go here..Cos it's gonna be really disappointing for not able to capture the real deal..But if you don't have any intention to see the mount, then you can go there anytime you like..And WATCH-OUT since the road to go there pretty NARROW!

2 excited little girls?! haha


Another excited little girl?! haha
Ehhh R u taking my pic Terac? Sneaky huh..hmmm

 
I won't let U go off that easily too..haha
 
 
cute flora :D

   
Miss Farah with her cute smile.. :)

    

3 pretty girls..with their own mesmerizing smile :)


   
That flower is just a small thing at our place..but it's that huge there..
The power of climate ?! Lol~ 
Walk throughout the bridge, found a hut and then keep walking..but not into the wood but diverge to the road area..Then take the road as you new route..Well with the fresh air and chilling breeze, we totally in the mood of taking more pics here..


Keep walking and when you see a small way before the resort (with no official route establish at this very moment)..Then when you go down there..You'll find this:

The biggest Rafflesia in world only in Kinabalu Park!!
haha joking.
Then on the way back to the car, we didn't let the chance to take more pics slip away just like that..Since I just love how the nature is and always feel amazed by this wondrous work of God..So need to enjoy every second I have with this scenery..



Then we off to Ranau..about 20 minutes (if you don't encounter any lorry or truck)..Then drive another kilometers (I forgot what KM already), one way to go Sandakan..So we arrived at our next stop, Lumanti.

3. Fish Spa Massage~

Let me tell you..If you cannot bear the fish biting, then just stay away from the water..But if you already pay for the ticket, just go into it..Since it will be a waste if you don't do it..Even it only a RM5.00/person haha..But it's still a money you know..And it's for to gain experience too..The biting, the truth is..It's hurt..but it WON'T kill you either..But the small fish bite, it didn't hurt..Even Farah didn't want to come in into the water at first..But at last we managed to lure her in haha..After all, it's not like you can always go there, unless you live nearer rite..Leleh didn't went inside..Since she already did..Me and Terac too, but it's for the first time for Farah..So we accompanied her..


Pervert fish!!! hahaha

  


             
We should be a cover for "fishing magazine"..
cos we CAUGHT a big fish!! Lol~
 
It's a relief that fish didn't eat Farah's hand..cos it is a DEATH thing!! haha
Huh..I'm tired already..This is for now..I still need to work on my incomplete FYP..
Next week is mid-sem BREAK..and this week classes and 2 tests already OVER, so we already in holiday mood actually..But I won't go home until I finish my literature review..Oh you don't know how much I miss my nephew,si Cael!

Isn't he CUTE!! Lol~

       And this girl too!

my freakin' ADORABLE cousin!!

God's word for today:

Forgetting those things which are behind..., I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."-Philippians 3: 13-14

Lord, my focus is too easily distracted from You on to lesser things. 
Pleas draw me back to Your ways and teach me what's most important. 
May I learn to always put You first. Amen




   
                                               


 
   

 

   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...