November 11, 2011

Today is 11.11.11, so what?lol

Isn't today bear a very NICE and WONDERFUL date..Actually i don't aware bout this at first, but then once i went to my facebook, there's a lotsa people stated bout this at my homepage..So then that's how i realized bout this..but whatever, since there's nothing special happening right now either..so there's nothing to be work up for..well of course, it's dedicated for me..if you have a very blast today, well congrats then.

But...but...but wait up! I have something to say..I managed to finish my assignment at this dawn, well around 3 am like that..hahaha so i'm pretty happy right now..i also managed to do another page for my literature review, which is for me who's in this carefree and pretty lazy condition, i wanna say i did a GREAT job! what a self-praise hahaha..it's always like that actually..once i starting doing something, i will completely absorbed into it and will trying hard to complete it..that's why i hate MATH when i were in high school and matrix..since if i bumped to question who need to activate all my nerves and neurons in my brain to work, i'll might spend a day and pushed everything aside..it's would drive me crazy if i didn't find the answer..i even go and find my friends to help me find the solution..if they didn't able to do so also, then i will go to sleep, FRUSTRATED for sure..cos it's really upsetting me..Well subjects like Chemistry and Physics won't do many damages (?!) to me since it's part of playing with the fact and you can find the answer if you have done a lot of revision of course, which far for me to be do so too haha..you can search the answers in the books or notes..but maths, it's pretty confusing sometimes..yeap, it use a formula, but still sometime i just failed to do so.. that's why i turn down the interview i got for education field during the university's entrance..gotta know my ability right..why would i go for that if it will HARM (i mean mentally of course) me, eventually!! i even didn't tell bout this to my family since i'm well aware that they will ask me to go for it..luckily i didn't tell them..furthermore, i feel No regret doing that..since i feel my course is far better..plus with the high schooler nowadays, i rather be jobless than being high school teacher..and i really now myself, that i'm not born to do the teaching things..i only will make the result % going DOOM certainly, no doubt.Lol~

My my my..diverging!

Oh last night..i pretty motivated to do my assignment regarding this industrial process that using heterogeneous  catalysis..to give the mechanism and explain it..so last week i did some reading about it and did save 2 web-pages regarding this topic..but once i opened it last night, to tell the truth it's actually already past midnight, so should i called it THIS morning?! but whatever..back to my point,so then i were a lil bit in mood of *stupid me*..how can i not realized it more earlier, since the pages that i save actually bring me NOTHING about the idea of mechanism and so on, part that i need to focus on..it's basically explaining what's heterogeneous catalyst is all about..more into, hurm INTRODUCTION. *poke my head*

so then i did some searching online, AGAIN..after a several minutes, i found journals and websites..but it didn't good enough to be my reference..and it said nothing clearly bout what i looked for..then after an hour searching and diverging..


yeah, i went to my FB to see what's the other up to, reading anonymous blogs, reading Hollywood latest news..well i found out Nicole Richie is doing GREAT with hubbie, Joel Madden..here's what i like about them, they kinda a couple who's look like cannot long enough to even get 2 kids, but they did..and i really love how Nicole have changed from a BAD girl to a GOOD girl and GREAT mother to her children too and STUNNING wifey of Joel!! well, unlike what the Cobra Starship said in their song, "i make the good girl gone bad..la la la~" ..i a


Then finally i found this one article that really FIT and PERFECT for what i'm searching for...Luckily i found that *phew*

Here's the article............

That old guy up there, was the Nobel Prize winner you know..for 2007.
I also found some cute quote made by the winner Nobel prize too, a physician.

Can you see it?!

Eurico Fermi said,
                     "God made the bulk but the Devil created the surface"


Isn't it cute?! or i'm the one who's WEIRD for saying it's CUTE. hahaha whatever..well i post this on my FB wall so my cousin ask what it's mean..Actually from that quote, i said that actually it's a chemistry thing..but then suddenly i can applied and make another continuation so that he can actually relate it with life..what i said to him was, God create a route (for us people), but the Devil stomp on it! That's why there's no an easy route for us to go through..Well it's true right..there's nothing called FREE here in the world that we live in..EVERYTHING come out with PRICE..so we gotta be aware with what path we take, decision we make, life we choose and who we wanna be..


Well since i a believer of KARMA, so even a bad guys will fall from their own throne someday..even right now s/he is in the highest place we cannot reach, safest place that we won't able to get through, strongest power that we won't dare to mess with..but in the end of the day, there's NOTHING greater than the GOD Himself..S/he might be happened to fall into Devil's scheme and bow down to the Devil and makes a lot of evil deeds, which in the end of the day it's actually will only bring her/him own destruction..and even the weak being stomp with, humiliated, the wicked manage to pin them down, control them, rule them over in point they really really really feel POWERLESS, but still they are in the Lord's side..their suffering and pain in the world will be pay once this is all over..Well, this WORLD is just one and only temporary stop that people will be at..

Wah, a lot of saying..i don't even know if it's actually a good thing to write or the opposite. Lol..but whatever lah :p

Oh i changed my desktop background earlier this morning while resting before continued doing my assignment..it's kinda refreshing to my eyes! since the view feels like a real deal..VATICAN, i wish i can go there someday. :)

See the clock?! it's not P.M but exactly at 3.38 A.M!! well i went slept at 6 am.


I just turn my head to the outside..i'm just saying..the sky looks RED. so what?! like i said, i'm just saying Lol~ old folks believe that ghosts are freely walking at time like this..whuuuuuu

So let see what i have today,

"From now on, we regard no one according to the flesh."-2 Corinthians 5:16


First impressions can mislead us
For we do not know the heart;
We can often be mistaken
Since we only know in part.-Fitzhugh


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...