November 20, 2011

20.11.2011

i make it short since i wanna complete my project's paper after this..since today is a MUST-to-do entry hahaha..since the date is amazing..it's DOUBLE 2011!!!!..after all, maybe there'll be no double 2012 next year so i better do this one..haha, who knows right, but whatever..

But actually is all cos, today is my birthday too hoho..so i wanna share our good old day when me and my siblings celebrated our birthday together since the day of our birth actually pretty close to each other..my parents sure know how to work things out right Lol~ just kidding haha

let's travel back to when i was a kid of age 7....

the order was from the oldest to the youngest..i was the one who looked on the camera Lol~

so happy back then..we got huge amount of presents too..being a kid pretty awesome!

well there's no birthday party my family threw up..but i'm not a die-hard fan of party after all, so it's nothing to be sad about..

i guess i gain another digit in my age's profile..am i an adult already?!ewhhh scary hahaha~
but like what Britney said, "i'm not a girl not yet a woman" EITHER!!

.                                  




"Just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life."-Romans 6:4

As me actually reaching a new age in my life, i should to live my life in a new face right..well, let' see if i am able to..but i honestly hope i WILL..but whatever as long as i put my faith on HIM, i believe HE will guide me in this life of mine..^.-


The new life in Christ has begun
The past with its darkness is gone;
Look closer to see what the Saviour has done,
For change is beginning to dawn.-Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...