October 26, 2011

Evening Primrose Oil~

Finally I'm able to pass yesterday..All the pain I felt last night is a part of the memory now..I should by Primrose Oil with Vitamin E before next month so I won't need to face the same pain like last night..cos actually I did took this one late last year for 4-6 months as i can remember, and then stop since the nurse also said I can take it continuously for 3 months for a permanent result..The outcome is pretty GOOD, since yeap..the pain was GONE!! But once I stopped, apparently it's came back..*sigh*sigh

I'm not really a fan of this sorta things so that's why I stopped taking it..Plus, eventhough it's recommended from the pharmacy itself, but the 'paranoid' me said that might be there's some effects?!!..If it is not happen now but maybe in the future, who's know right..But I can't stand the pain anymore, so whatever happen next time around then, I should just let it be..What's more crucial now is I should just get that thing for now.


Full credit to this image.
This was the one I took last time, but it's in pink not green cover.

I actually know this sorta supplication  from my mum..She already take this for over a year..But I refuse to take one since I thought I can handle it until earlier this year when I accidentally got the free health's coupons from my university (but it's already not given to students live at hostel inside the university due to whatever some stupid reasons it is)..cos it would be a waste if I didn't use it since it was a RM35/each..We'd given 2 coupons that time though..I bumped with the cute bottle and So that's how I ended up experimenting myself with this Primrose Oil..Well the other day, my friend told me that she taking this too for the moment, and she's so happy with the result..

The presence of Vitamin E actually just another modification that been made by the chemists I guess..It's like to kill 2 birds with one stone..You can relieved the PMS, menstrual cramps but also it's good for your skin..As a common knowledge, Vitamin E is one which good for your skin..

Hmm..I only stating about this all cos I wanna do so..No significant reason..After all, it's my blog so I can do and write any stuffs I feel like to put in here..

God comfort me with this word,

"So Moses cried out to the Lord, and the Lord showed him a tree." -Exodus 15:25


I know not by what methods rare
The Lord provides for me;
I only know that all my needs
He meets so graciously. - Adams

p/s: I think all that brought me to find this some sorta medication too was cos God's will..Who knows right..Since God will show His children in time that we will never realize or expect to be..For us, it's just happen..But for God, He's already plan it to happen! So I wanna say thanks to the Lord happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...