November 10, 2011

i'm saying, PRAYING always heals me.

Actually i dunno really, what i wanna saying right now..But since i already here, so i just wanna talk about anything even it will sound or kinda crap-like talk..

But actually i have a lot of things to talk about, it just that, once i'm here, i dunno what is the first thing i'll write..in the end, i'll just write a things which i don't intend to say..it's feel exactly like what i'm doing right now!!..

.......................

i'm so boring right now..but actually i got a lot of stuffs to do, especially my assignments and FYP!! but of course, i rather sitting and watching over the moving clouds and flying birds compared to open all the books and journals and messing up the already messy brain of mine!

i wanna talk about all the great places i wanna go in this life...the things i wanna do and stuffs like that..the things that can allow me to escape this current life of mine for this time being..i felt like i don't really have enough time for doing all this "student task", which actually i have..but it just the "me" actually rather wasting the time with something unnecessary..i know veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy well that i need to do it, but i don't do it..well i ADMIT, this is one of my weakness!

i think lately my self is pretty disturbed by something that i don't really know what it is actually..my heart felt like being stuffed by a lot of things! but then it felt like there's some of hole which make me feel some kinda weird feel of EMPTINESS! so i cry out to the Lord, why i'm being like this..it's might because last week i don't go to CHURCH..who know..maybe i'm right, it's because of that..

Or maybe because of the guilty feeling that accumulating inside me...cos i do nothing except let it undone..i mean all the tasks that actually i need to work on..

So i start doing the ROSARY PRAYER..and it's lessen, all the mix feeling i felt lately..i mean, Rosary pray is a GOOD pray..it had helps me going through in many meltdowns in my life since i'm a teenagers..well my life is not a fairytale alike, so certainly i have this ups and downs moments in life..when life is good, then i'll be the happy one..but when life is worst, then definitely i'll CRY! since i'm not a robot..but i barely cry nor do i tell what's sadden me to my family..i will only tell it to my bestfriends and to God..so i'll just spend, sometime the whole day praying, reading the Bible and listening to church songs or any hillsongs and psalms..and after that i can felt some kind of peace inside me..well i definitely believe that the Jesus heard me and then touch my soul and He's the one who give me the comfort feeling! and i would fall in sleep and woke up in better mood the next day..and things which stroke me down, i'll slowly understand why it happened and what it had done in the way i look on something..all those worst things, indeed help me GROWS..well i know, there will be more awaiting me in the future, so i only can ask God to give me a STRENGTH so that i can face it and deal with it wisely.

i think, indeed as i typing all those words above, i have something good to talk about rather than talking bout a nonsense thing. :)

"When He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth."-John 16:13
"Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord."-Colossians 3:16


 Cling to the Bible; this jewel and treasure,
Brings life eternal and saves fallen man;
Surely its value no mortal can measure;
Seek for its blessing, O Soul, while you can.-Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...