November 24, 2011

Revenge of the Sleepy-Head

hahaha..what a grand title to start with Lol~

Well this Friday, which will be tomorrow is gonna be our midterm for Nanotechnology subject..Yesterday we also had this midterm for Advanced Inorganic materials (for those who taking it by this semester) like i said earlier in my previous entry which turn out DISASTER for me since i actually forgot to read 1 chapter which actually contributed 20 MARKS there!!! i'm really a dope huh..how come i didn't read that..UNFORGIVABLE!!

the moment i saw the questions, i really felt wanna smack my head to the wall for doing such a stupid mistakes..but past is a past..let it begone from this memory of mine *sigh to the sky*..although i really felt annoyed!

So to make amend for my stupidity yesterday, i decided to study earlier..which turn me into a TOTAL nerd here..once i grabbed my lunch, ate it and then went to sleep..i woke up at 4 pm and went straight to my table, open my computer and start my revision study to be more precise (since after lecture, i just always piling up my notes but never...ever read it before the clock of midterms or any tests start to ticking)..well apparently, that's how i study since i was a high-schooler, brought the bad habit of mine to matric, and yeap it continuosly up until now..which is a bad example, i know i know..me myself wonder when do i can truthfully and genuinely changing the way i study..eventhough i already experienced the messiness by studying on the very last minutes..where my world turn upside down, stayed up until the sun actually rise up there without me realize, anxious, regret and whatever it is..which is not a good thing at all.

So talk about revenge..i'm not gonna like doing some real business out there alright..it just i wanna reward myself with playing game hahahaha..Actually i feel like wanna play it around 10pm like that, but i restrained myself to complete the chapters that i should study..so tomorrow i only need to check it back and make some revision over that chapters..i'm playing Dynomite Deluxe hahaha..i know it's an old stuff, but this is the most simple and quite easy game since i'm not really a fan of game..it's only cross to my mind to play it when i'm tension or too free and no nothing to do so waste my time with game..i got Angry Bird but i'm so lazy to play it..what's about Dota?well it's a guy thing and it's too complicated!! so i only prefer this type hahaha..

haha~

So basically i only talking about boring stuff anywhere hahaha..but whatever :p


"Each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed."- James 1:12-18

To face life's many challenges
And overcome each test
The Lord tells us to take the time
To stop. To pray. To rest. -Sper


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...