November 18, 2011

Forgiving Others~

Just saw the stars while picking up my clothes (yeah i know it's a crazy late hour to do so haha)..say, isn't all those stars are such AMAZING creation done by GOD?!! shining up there and lighten up the entire sky, but of course when the weather is great without any dark clouds to cover them up, makes me really THANKFUL for being in this world and able to experience this kind of amazement and peaceful feeling when i hold up my head up to the sky and see that kind of view..well, this is all about what i feel..if you don't think as i am, so whatever.

i don't feel like i have an issue or whatever it is for me to write and tell it here, but after i saw the stars which apparently makes me felt LIGHTER suddenly for an unknown reason, well there's sure a reason but who knows..and somehow the ideas just came out like that and here i am, typing all these words that you see right now..i wanna talk about forgiving..my experiences to forgive people who did something unforgivable in my opinion..i held a grudges over them, an unimaginable HATEFUL feeling that always grows day by day inside..but often opening up my Bible and read some parts in Old Testament and New Testament every night when i were high schooler, makes me REALIZE about many things, one of it is certainly, about FORGIVENESS..




"Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors."-Matthew 6:12
"Walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil."-Ephesians 5:15-16


To forgive others is actually need a real deal of endurance inside myself..i'm not gonna told you a lie, but frankly speaking it's HARD actually at first, REALLY HARD!!..so i asked in my prayer, do i really need to forgive all those people who cause me pain..then that night (well before go to sleep i always pray the 3 prayers~Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory to the Father), so suddenly the Our Father prayer was repeating over and over again until that some point where i realized the part 'Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors' ..it makes me realized then, how could i BLINDLY asking for forgiveness from the Lord when i don't even capable forgiving others..



"And Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” And they cast lots to divide his garments."-Luke 23: 34

i know i cannot beexactly  like HIM, forgiving people when they made HIM went through such extreme suffering still gave the wrongdoers forgiveness..but at least considering my situation and my belief, i should make what happened as an example..hurm how i wanna say it..more like giving a chance to myself forgiving others, since that will be a right thing to do right..trying not to bring the issue why would i do that or something like that but just do it..

Rom 12:19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is mine; I will repay," says the Lord


So people, give out all your burden to Him for He will help you to lighten it and help you over it by forgiving other..somehow you gonna feel a light feeling and comfort inside you..but of course i'm not that divine, so sometimes there's some annoyed feeling came up when i bumped into those 'people'..i do forgive them, but i never forget and remember CLEARLY what they have done to me and my family.

"But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death."-James 1:14-15

but i sincerely believe that is the feeling that i need to surpass in order for me to claim and ask for the God's forgiveness since in Matthew Jesus had told His disciple about this :

"For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you."-Matthews 6:14




When I consider Calvary's dismay-
The shame, the scorn, the scourging borne by You-
Resentment melts; I am compelled to say,
"Forgive them, Lord, they know not what they do!" -Mollon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...