November 12, 2011

Clouds~

Today i woke up and completely amazed by the fascinating view of the sky..well i truly think the clouds look beautiful today and the sky is gorgeously blue in colour..i guess the weather is great today..so i ran and took a pictures of it..which i bumped into such unexpected incident where my phone was slipped from my hand!! and i was like 'mmh, what was just happened?!'

....................................................................

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!



and i thought it's already and SHOULD be crash into pieces..but once i look down, 'eh where did it go?!'

but luckily it felt at top of my brother room's window (apparently there's a little space there)..so i was like really scared at that point but PHEWWWWW..who's not right..i felt like i lost 10 years of my life that time..but look like i regain it back.Lucky me. hahaha

but since i snapped it using my phone, so the quality is poor too :( ..next time i should go and buy the DSLR camera, but i guess it not gonna be a SOONER cos i'm in my effort to save my money so that i can make a better use of my passport..i wanna go to Italy remember..but if the cost gonna be pretty expensive, then i should go to more nearer country.

OK back to the main point...isn't the sky PRETTY. it's ok if you don't think so, since i not gonna give a damn bout other's thought..maybe God is happy today too.Lol~


Oh i saw the repeat show of Miss Universe Malaysia this afternoon, but what made me sat on front of the TV and watched it was because i saw Will Quah. Apparently he's the one who's hosting it..i think i'm in love with this guy once again. Lol~ 

OK enough of this talking and deviating!! i should continue doing my thesis..well it's really hard to the extent i think my head gonna blow up..but that's how life works right..EVERYONE has their own RESPONSIBILITY..things not gonna change if i keep sighing and blaming myself for not starting this thing earlier..it only gonna makes me even more frustrated over myself when the reality is, the time keeps FLYING  and never gonna stop and wait for me nor do i have this special DEBIT CARD to purchase the TIME..i just need to STRENGTHEN my will and motivate myself and work it on!! still have 10 pages to go.. so, jiayou jiayou for myself!


"The Heaven declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork."-Psalm 19:1

God, the engineer of all creation,
Spoke the word, and beauty was begun,
Then He gave to us His great salvation
Through the sacrifice of His own Son.-Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...