November 8, 2011

Movies Time~

Yeppi..!!

It's mid-semester break!! But actually it's already started since last Wednesday for me, but i'm just wanna talk about this haha..TWO tests which really messed up my brain, but i'm glad it's already OVER..and i quite happy cos i did revised for that unlikely what i always done on my previous tests..which, i'm not proud of!

OK..i thought i can manage well myself during this holiday..i actually have plan, which to COMPLETE my remaining chapter for my FYP..But it seem like i fail to resist myself from enjoying this break and only lazying off instead of put any effort on that chapter..Since my arrival to my home-sweet-home house last Friday, i only fix my eyes WATCHING movies!

I watched that trilogy movie-The Lord Of The Rings. It took me two days to finish it. OK, i never watch this movie, it's only until last Saturday i were able to watch it..i know it's like an ages already since that movie had been released..since when it aired on the television, i'm just lazy to wait for the Nightline news to finish..so i just went to sleep..and missed it..I didn't know that movies are SERIOUSLY long..i wonder how people stayed in the cinema for that long hours, well it's not that long actually, i supposed it's a almost or over 3 hours for the first two sequels..and it's like 5 hours for the last one.

But i gotta say that this movie is FREAKING awesome..well maybe people already know it long before..But right now, it's all about me and my thought..So, i care less on other people. Lol~ and this movie really remind me so on the Last Judgement. But after all, it just a movie.

Full credit to this image.


Then, I'd watched the Ugly Truth (which not that amusing for me, but i just like how Catherine Heighl portrayed her character)..After that i watched, Fast Five..

Full credit to this image.

It's almost dried my throat for screaming and cursing (with not so offensive words!) like crazy..Luckily no one came to my room and disturb me who's so into that movie just now..Geez, i just love Vin Diesel and all those actions..but if i am to meet a police officer like The Rock, SERIOUSLY?! No doubt, i'm gonna faint. And that racing skills they got there, big applaud and credits all to the stuntmen!! Once i finished watching it, i rushed to my sis to ask for their English movies..But sadly, they don't have any..and i feel like CRYING!!

I have another movies, but what exactly i wanna watch right now is the one which full of adventures, actions, exciting, thrilling and something like that..Next time i should go and visit my former roommate and ask for her movies..since she's a fan of English movies, so i won't fall into disappointment if i go to her.Yaep, i think i really need to meet her as soon as I can.Lol~

God Words I read today,


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding."-Proverbs 3: 5
One life to live for Christ my Lord,
One life to do my part,
One life in which to give my all
With fervency of heart. -Brandt

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...