February 5, 2012

Girls and Boy~

It's nothing special actually..Just wanna share some stories bout this one cute little girl with her trying hard to pose in front of camera with the V sign, competition to be in shoot, happy kids hahaha..Well I think it's funny so I just feel like..wanna post it here *wink*

1. Amor and her fully-focused-peace-sign

I heard light footsteps and then bupph..It's actually Amor came and asked to sit on my lap to join me watching RunningMan(?!) Naaa...it's actually she just wanna does some interrupting mission by randomly pressing like she herself was playing some intense notes with the piano *sigh*..So to distract her I said let's play with the cam, luckily she agree..Pheww. But it turn out that she was actually struggling to make her peace sign and didn't had the time to look directly to the phone..even in 1 pic!

At No.2, she actually said 'ntii!'..cos
she's not ready with d peace Lol
U see, all the pic actually were checked by her..seem she didn't really satisfied with the result..No.4 is the one where I said..'Sudah ka?' and cutely she replied 'mmh!' (which mean yes)..

2. Shaolin boy and the 3 Sisters

Kael stilllllllll doesn't has enough hair..since he remind me with this one shaolin kid who I love to watch when I was kid so I kept calling him that..Well actually I came out with so many nicknames for him..I just called him with whateva name pop out in my mind as soon as I see him..Oish, back to the point..I wanna talk about how competitive(?!) Kael can be when it came to taking pic..There's one time when he seem like annoyed and push aside Amor away..when suddenly her own sister pushed her away from the group pic, i can't help it but burst to laugh..Damn, how can it be? it's so freaking funny Lol..

Group's pic :)


Kael probably said "Don't steal my limelight" Lol



Poor Amor, but seem like she didn't wish to easily give up when suddenly she came and dushhh..


U-guys-don't-mess-with-me action hahaha
Kids nowadays hahaha..but honestly, they made my day :) 

Then I told them, it's gonna be the last shoot (cos i after that i went to slept hahaha)..So Lisa told them the last one let's tayang gigi..O well, macam lah the other 2 really get it kan haha. But I think the pic came out funny and cute too..Amor macam tersalah paham sudah by making that kind of O-pose haha..and seem like c Kael buat muka kunun-kunun cool (?) haha
1,2,3.....say E (?!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...