February 8, 2012

Arrh, STRESS!

I hate it when I dunno what went wrong when d fact is, I already did everything I can to ensure it will turn at least good enough to make me feel at ease..but not giving me more STRESS!! Arg, everything I did seem like wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong again..Seriously, I really felt like wanna cry out but try harder just to endure it as much as I can..Well, it's not like everyday that passes makes me one day younger..rather than making me mature enough to do something I supposed to..not to do something bluntly on how I want to right..

I know today there were a lotsa sighing came out from my mouth..I felt like I'm dying inside cos' there are many other things to do, but still, I'm stuck at the very beginning..How can that be possible u say?Try to be in my shoe then! But deep down in my heart I know that this is the real deal anywhere..What final year project supposed to be..U don't expect everything gonna run smoothly as like it happen when u doin' your lab practical..There's gotta be some problem, there's gotta be some competition..Hardship that I need to endure in order to develop my skill, handling the stress, managing the instruments, asking for a direction and not simply acting like the expert..

But again, I still cannot denying the fact that I feel irritated! Sighing is the least thing I can do to minimizing all the stressful moment that piling up in my head.. shooting me from back and front, right and left..All those mixed feeling..Hurhhh, so damn TIRED!! Physically and mentally I honestly think I'm worn out T_T


But sometimes I wonder, did I overwork myself this time or this is how things actually supposed to run?..
Am I looking things as complicated when it actually not? Did it worth to spend hours only to read and understand the steps, but once it is done, everything fail? Should I just take this matter lightly? Cannot I just relaxed myself a little bit? Why would this looks so hard?

I wish tomorrow there's not gonna be any fail method and not gonna be a stressful day too. And we can finish all the most vital stuffs before our supervisor take his emergency leave (his's wife will give birth in anytime) haha..cos' it's gonna be pretty inconvenient if we stuck at certain level and cannot proceed it any further because we don't know exactly what's to do next..or things like that..Anyhow, some guidance is still what's we need in the middle of confusion right! So that's how it is. Well, I'm not that genius to work things out by myself.


My sample~that I  prepared during I caught cold . Felt like wanna passout here but
still managed to complete it well..pheww
Still, cannot use it for now since need to undergo drying process.
 


 God, bless my day for tomorrow and the day after so that I can make smooth progress in my project and be able to have more peaceful day of work. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...