February 15, 2012

Date With Jay Chou?!

I had a date with JAY CHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just couple hours ago, and it's not even a minute but for 2 HOURS?!!Seriously..hahahahaha..Well i guess it so :p
Yeah yeah yeah, call me a moron, i know it..With that stunning girl beside him right now, how could a country bumpkin like me even dare to say it a date..It's just a joke mah. All that date (which will be tooooooo great to be true!) was actually me and my girls (Terac and Nurul) went to say Jay Chou's latest movie! Well i know it's quite late a week from the premiere, but at least i went and saw him, my one and only Jay Chou!Woooooooooooo (cheering crazily like one of those die-hard-fan) Lol. After struggling doing our final year project for 3 weeks, taking some little time to relax and enjoying ourselves won't be a crime right..Oh I made some progress today, got tease by lab assistant (he imitated my high frequency voice which obviously embarrassing me) well, it's because i asked him a lot of stuffs for my project~well got to do so since he's so hardly to be found and i didn't stick doing my experiment only in one lab but keep moving around from analysis to organic then physical lab..sometimes i need to go to postgrad lab or natural product lab and even to environmental chemistry lab, which is actually located at another building!!..That's why I always felt sooooooooooo freaking exhausted once i got home (dorm actually haha). Arhhhhh enough of this!!!. Let's talk about the movie.

Full credit to this image.
Full credit to this image.
Jay Chou's rumored girl, Hannah.Isn't she's hot!


Back to my point, OK, the movie. I cried a lot, I swear a lot and I scream a lot..All those thing done by me..and only by me. Others just quietly watching it, well some also giggling a lil bit..So no wonder lah the person behind me kept kicking my seat. Wanna ask me to shut my mouth? Seriously, i pay for the ticket and told you what, like i'll give a damn bout that attitude of yours! Just watch your manner, sit still and be a good girl..the sound effect is far more louder compared to my screaming and all..It's not even like I invaded into your own property and act like a mad.  Dude, it's a cinema..CINEMA ok!

I heard my friend said that there's a scene in Malaysia..But from what we saw just now, it's not a scene, but a lotsa scenes (!!) there in the peninsular.

Full credit to this image.
Well i really think it's worth to watch anywhere. It's not that great but it's not that way toooo boring either..But i really really really like it cos after all, I only wanna come and watch Jay Chou in there hahahaha..whateva lah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...