February 17, 2012

Project 1 and alphabet A

The result just came out this morning but since i was so freaked out, i only checked it like this evening..But Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I got one A!!I mean seriously, it's an A!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Full credit to this image.



But it's not like the overall result is that great, it's just that my project 1, the one and only one more precise, which i put all my effort with got AAAAAAAAAAA!!!and i'm so hepi! Lol. I just remembered how i cried and felt soooo doomed cos i late for the submission and then got some format problem too (only realized once i checked it back)..But still managed to get A! How cool is that?!!! I said, damn it's wayyyyyyyyy tooooooo GREAT!! Forget the others, cos what's do I expect to papers that i only spent a day or two to revise,
Full credit to this image.
Judging from this, dare not to expect more.


those subjects which took 3months for my lecturers to finish all of the syllabus?! I'm not being nasty, but that what exactly i did..And i perfectly know and admit that i deserved that scores. Though i think it got all twisted when the subject i guess i did pretty well during the exam got thumbs down, but the two which i answered so-so got unexpected results. Still, i'm so thankful cos it's not that suck anywhere. Thank you Lord :)

So rite now, i don't need to worry bout the threat that i need to face if i got poor for my project 1..Well the staff told me once, if the score is bad (which is not apparently *phew*), then i need to re-do the whole thesis back in Malay (!) I mean, re-doing a thing is one problem, but to translate everything where the Science terms are like 80% used in there, will certainly be a nightmare! I'm not overreacting, but that's the whole truth anywhere. 

So now i think i need to give more extra attention to my project 2. As long i do thing that i need to and focus on that, things will definitely work out right. Though i'm not that sure but all the best for me. God bless me. Amen.

Credited image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...