February 19, 2012

New Semester, No Class

I think I'm in really BIG mess rite now..Tomorrow will be the first day of the new semester! But due to some lack of attention and ignorant me, now i'm speechless since there's no even single subject register in my student portal!!! I missed the pre-register few months ago, but how on earth did I also missed another round of confirmation yesterday! Argh, everything went to fast i cannot caught up T_T Is so? But maybe I just got the issue with my brain?
.
.
.
.
Full credit to this image.


Or it just all my fault for not being alert?(!) 
.
.
.

Full credit to this image.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhh dunno dunno dunno! Whatever the case, i'll just go back there and:

1. Go straight to my dorm
2. Check in later
3. Throw my stuffs
4. Go to lab
5. then and only then i'll freak out if the others already go to any class (since i don't have the schedule too)

What a bad bad bad...not really bad actually (Lol) student am I*sigh*





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...