February 10, 2012

Endurance to Ignorance

Geez..I don't know what's wrong but still in the end my supervisor advised me to change my chemical..Actually I even went to lab so that I can figure out why would the UV-Vis didn't gave out the reading as it supposed to..Well, since I already take it as my task to complete with so I wanna do it exactly how I did it from the very beginning..I find it kind of disturbing to change anything. Then I managed to find out the reason behind why the UV-Vis wasn't able to produce any satisfactory result (well it's the modified one, so that's why it a lil bit confusing)..But then, the reading were STILL wrong?!! OK, now I really give it up..

But unlike how I felt yesterday, right now I'm pretty relax and not surrounded all those ugly moment of stressful time..Well at least there's gotta be a reason behind all of these stressful moments and I really wanna say this: WHAT A VERY TROUBLESOME WEEK!

Recovered from the fever, but still the flu won't let go of me..Problem with project is also one thing..Then accidentally my hand hit the glass full of HOT tea and whalllllaaaaa...poor my leg T_T..And, I forgot  y password for our U's student portal!! Arhh, how come I even forgot that?!!! Then now how I gonna register my upcoming subject? Check out my result? Non-stop problems..Why wouldn't you left me alone huh?!!!

Place i go to cool down~i'm glad we got this spot near the lab.


Obstacles..Problems..Hardships..yeah yeah I know you all well enough. Just some bunch of thing which trying to MESS my life, SCREW my day and SHAKE my peaceful world! Nevamind, I still got this one super duper great of SUPPORT to fight with you all, which is GOD! Would you guys mess with the Master? Better not..So now, shuuuhh shuhhh away!!

Dear God, give me strength to face all these crazy things (yeah I know it's not that crazy but it's more tiring) and clear my mind so that I can see things in a positive way and can deal with it wisely. And, I'm really thankful for your guidance. cos' deep down I know that You made me in this and that certain situation for my own good. Jesus, my Savior, through You I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...