January 31, 2012

My Methyl Red Preparation

Today is the last day of the very first month of the new year..Well it's the 31st of January. So what?Nothing actually, just wanna do some crap~ing here hahaha..Phew, at last I'm actually back to normal huh haha. Well today I was there in the lab, trying hard to make some progress for my final year project..I didn't really expect the thing that seem so simple on that paper (the method's part) actually very TIRING and STRESSFUL..That step actually almost managed to make me cry~but like I said..only 'almost' alrite LOL cos somehow, thanks for one of my coursemate, I was able to solve that very seem-like-complicated-step-but-actually-not-LOL

The story goes like this (haha)..Actually I need to do some dilution~hmm to prepare a Methyl Red stock solution. But then, it turned out that methyl red (solid form) actually just sooooooooooo stubborn to listen and be what it supposed to be~it supposed to be completely dissolved but it WON'T which made me felt it's so absurd! Luckily in the midst of confusion, I tried to find hot plate at other lab..Well there, some of my coursemates doing their project there..Anddddd luckily, one of my coursemate, of course after heard my complaint, suggested me to dissolve it in the Sanicator..I tell you what, it's not like I kno about it exactly hahaha..I only know it is used to remove the gasses from soda like what we did last sem..But it actually can so I who actually super gay (if you somehow don't actually kno the other meaning of this very misleading word~it's mean soooooooo hepi ok) after heard that..also felt so grateful (I am, really!) at the same time..then, my task for dissolving and made the dilution process is a success..Yeahhh! Hmm actually my point is, I'm actually so stupid for not knowing about this thing despite of being a final year student Omaiiiiiiiiiiii sadis betul...Transferred it to volumetric flask and then actually I took unexpected time (which I actually spend long time) only to reach the meniscus line!!! Well, after all it's a success so once saya sampai bilik, suma pun rasa berbaloi so whatever la hahaha..

I'm freaking sleeping rite now but somehow I cannot resist myself to come here and actually writting rite now..cos back then, I was really really really determined once I reach at dorm, I will go straightly to bed and sleep like what I did yesterday..(I starting my project only yesterday~but yest only managed to prepare sample but it's not completely finish yet T_T)

Now, seriously I don't really think what I write something I wish to write. But instead of deleting this, I will just proceed to post it..cos this all thing I talk about somehow already consuming some of my time..it'll be a waste to remove it just like that..Damn, wateva..



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...