February 16, 2012

When the Red turn Green and Dark Cloud Attacked~

How one feel when s/he had already put all the effort to pull off the some-damn-it situation but still fail to achieve the goal? That's some annoying dissapointment was all i bore all day long a few days ago. But rite now, i think i'm fine. Back to the track girl. Quite happy once i changed my chemical since i managed to get the peak that i wanted *phew*

The one that i used rite now is called malachite green, one of textile dye which actually kinda widely used in many research since it's bear some negative impact to other's lives. At first i got so-dull-and-unattractive color from this one, unlike methyl red which was my main subject last time but well, due to the complicated situation that i need to deal if i'm stubborn enough to use that (and it's not even my wish to extend or stay there for another extra time..palis2).

The one that only left as history now :(

Methyl red standard solution that i'd prepared, which i already threw away
(not simply in the sink OK, but in waste botol)!
The standard solution in cuvette cell, before i run
the UV-Vis scanning.
What will happen to the methyl red at ph 5.8 to 6, once it added with HCl ?This was what happened...it changed color lorh
After addition of HCl..i borrowed Tresy app, that'll
 explain why her name is there lol
Since actually in order to proceed if i use this one, i need to fix the pH to 3..so imagine in 1 out of the 3 parameters that i need to do, the step actually needed me to prepare 20 flasks of different concentration of the dye..but since i need to do another 2 replicates, so it'll be 60 flasks that i gotta fix the pH..However since i need to modify my sample to acid and base treated, it's actually 180 flasks in total that i actually need to handle with!! So then i just give this one up and use the one that more easier..Anywhere i'm only undergrad student, not even postgrad..since the usage of methyl red is not really widely used in my experiment scope, plus with my sample which so hardly to find whether there's anyone who done the adsorption using it to remove the dye (since i only able to find out that people used my sample, water lettuce to adsorb heavy metal and no dye for this time being~according to me who's searching for the past months, maybe there's some1 but i can't find it *sigh*)..So i better avoid complex situation as fast as i can. I only wanna graduate this November!

So i started it all over again, but only for the dye preparation (it took me the whole day to finish it all up)..since the sample preparation done, but i think i gotta need more for my experiment..well, u cannot predict what's gonna happen tomorrow, so i better come prepared *determined*..

This is what malachite green look like (solution form).

The color of this one as the very beginning was so dull and i thought there was a possibility i was wrong there..but as the it left for a while, it changed to more concentrated look, like in the conical flask and in the left vol flask..
Diluting it before i went and run the uv-vis.
It didn't look green but rather turqoise..and i was so happy
cos i can play with the color lol

So, today i went and head back home..Since c Jerry (the lab's assistant) gonna close the organic lab for 2 days cos he wanna do some maintenance things there..well anywhere this next Monday will be the new semester already, so no surprise though..And i was kinda using all my energies for these 3 weeks so i should too go back and relaxing..andddddddddddddd recharge this drained-me! Lol

Oh today i went to eat at chinese restaurant..So what was the big deal?

Here's the big DEALLLLLLLLLLL....


I drink Carlsberg? SERIOUSSSSSSSSSLY? HAhahaha that lao pan really scared me cos i thought he misheard me..but it was actually exactly what i ordered, the CHINESE TEA! Lol


Anywhere, early this morning i was sooo furious with my dad..cos he made me walked here and there, but then i found him nowhere to be seen..With Celcom stupidly got some problem at that crucial time and i cannot make any call out also cannot even send any text (arhh what an annoying moment!!!!)..That's what wil happen when you assume you know everything too well without even listening to other party properly..Misinformation and misunderstanding might occur and it's happened cos people like being so ignorant or maybe thought themselves being so right for that moment..and i'm not refering to my matter all alone..but another situation..That's why people tend to fall into argument, because they won't LISTEN..Is that even hard only to spend a moment or two to listen? Will it turn your world upside down by doing that? It won't lah..Maybe you miss a thing or two, but it's not like the end of the world..Listening to others actually can bring a great help to the other party..especially if s/he the one who's being in the state of crisis, depression or whatever it is that affecting them emotionally..cos' once people talk out bout their proble, at least if you cannot give out them any advice, hug or pat them at the back, it will be already a great help..at least they feel appreciate, and it'll ease their troubled heart at ease, AT LEAST!

Back to my dad's matter,..So i went back and borrowed Nurul's phone..I even called the wrong person (since i'm not used to her phone) and yelled a little, made him in the state of confusion but since i was so mad and rushed so i just hang it up without any word of apologize (My bad, but i'm relly sorry T_T )..With all the luggage and bags, once my dad arrived (he actually already waiting me near the hostel but didn't informed me well since he hang up before, then he called me once after that and i didn't really know why but he actually went to wait me at the school after that, cos he acted Mr know it all once again!)..he mad me at first but then got quite when i talked it all out on how he didn't listen to me properly..Seriously, i really don't like when my dad quit the call when i even have thing to say but i still managed to find him by walking around here and there (tho i felt like a fool)..But once i cooled down, everything back to normal..And like usual, my dad kept saying he got magrain or what-so-ever and asked me to drive..I should just pretend to be still in mad mode and go to sleep that time *sigh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...