October 11, 2011

Cancelled!

Before that...I found one VERY CUTE pic on facebook, so I wanna share it on this post (even it's not actually related, but who care! tongue It's my blog after all )
Full credit to this image.
Jesus..Awhhhhh it's tooooo CUTE! >.<




Full credit to this image.




I'm sooooooooo happy right now ..because of what thinking ?! Oh by d way, why would I put that word, there..at d top, as this entry's title?!...If something is cancelled, isn't I supposed to be sad..But I don't...cos d one that been cancelled is my class..so why I should torture my face by doing d sad expression.. but wait a minute, since I'm a student, I shouldn't be this happy right?!..As a good student I shouldn't think and behave like this! Instead, I should support this one ------------------->>




However......I can't help being happy though since I'm not consider myself as I good student also tongue
Seriously, I don't think any student will refuse d cancellation..Student like that might exist, but d % will be so small I guess..

After all, this one is just a replacement class..At first my lecturer wanna make it on Friday's morning..but luckily, the others are having a class at that time..So it supposed to be this afternoon..Luckily enough, I still in my room, well actually I'm about to go to d class already..when my friend just text me.

"You know d afternoon class, it's cancelled".

..............................................................................



WHATTTTTTTTTTTT?!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!! applause

And that's exactly what I felt hahaha devil

So no evening class for this semester..No need to zig-zag on line and fighting for a bus..To catch up a bus at d evening is d most challenging time to go through, I think..Since all students just get out from d class for d same time..And it's d most-crowded-with-people hour! Sometimes, d buses are just so late to move, so got to stand and wait there like a fool, and it become worst if it's rain..People going to open their umbrellas, yeah it's OK if they just in static position, but sometime they DON'T! So why it bother me? Of course it is, since I once got hit by this student's umbrella, and s/he (i forgot d gender already, since it's a virus to my vulnerable brain and memory so i deleted it)...said NOTHINGsurprise

And and and...........you also can get a free service of "foot massage"!! But this one is differ from d one you got from d spa..it's a massage by SHOES or HEELS!! Last sem, I experienced how hurt it is being step by heels..Opps correction, it's a HIGH HEELS!! It's sooooooooooooo "REFRESHING!!"..Why I said so? Since that time, this sleepy head of mine suddenly got awaken and I just forgot how tired I were..this happened when we on d bus..Luckily I used a sport shoes that time, if no..I think I might rewarded with a hole on my feet already..whew!

..Although I'm used to it, but yeap, I really don't like it actually..

Well I think I have enough time to complete my Methodology part for fYP..so tommorow I can go home at ease lorh..COOL!!! thumbs up

Oh now I realize, maybe this cancellation is actually one of God's plans so I can finish my task and can send it by tomorrow, since  I already break my promise to my supervisor to send it actually that last friday..but since I were so rushed (well I went back home last Wednesday to complete my IP's form, then that Fri I accompanied my mum to meet her doctor, then rushed back to my hostel to pack my clothes and then went straigth to Bundu Tuhan), I failed to do so!! tongue But I bet my supervisor won't has d time to check on my draft too since he himself is so busy..well d last time I met him, he showed me a pile of papers he need to mark on..


Opps it's already pass 3 pm?! Oh NO!! I should go and sleep first to regenerate my loss energy LOL
The, end of today's post.

I believe God will always guide and make a way for us if we ask Him (well sometimes it happenseven  without we ask Him, but we ourselves who actually don't realize bout it)..so God's word that comforted me today  happy :

"Eye has not seen...the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."-1 Corinthians 2:9


I know not by what methods rare,
the Lord provides for me;
I only know that all my needs,
He meets so graciously. -Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...