October 21, 2011

Crazy Little Thing Called Love~

Have you guys seen this movie? it's a Thai's movie..
Did you..did you..did you? winking

A couple months ago, my sis did told me about this movie..but since it was only a verbal information, so I'm not that quite interested..The only thing that I remember was an unattractive girl fall in love with this handsome guy in her school..Along with my common question:

Me: Do the guy really handsome?
Sis: Yeahhh..
Me: Then give it to me.
Sis: I only watched it online.
Me: .......................yawn  (lost interest) 

I forgot about it then, COMPLETELY!!..Until last Tuesday, after our presentation, the topic we'd got was about  Cement..which, out of 4 groups, we were the last one, and then instead of been monitored by only 1 lecturer, we'd soooo ''lucky'' to have another lecturer to watch our presentation..But luckily everything went smoothly..And it was already ended..Then after that my friend asked for the latest Running Man episodes that I have, and went straight to my room to get it..Since I'm out of movie too, so I asked for her movies lah (but all this only happened at my friend's room since we only realized that my pendrive was at Terac, meanwhile my friend didn't brought her too) tongue

See..I'm out of the topic again! at wits' end

O yeap..I got this movie called Crazy Little Thing Called Love from this friend of mine..and I'm going to say really really really thank you and a bunch of gratitude for giving me this so-typical-and-simple-yet-so-sweet-highschool-love-story to me!! big grin

Like I said, it's about this high school girl who's in love with her senior for 3 years, it supposed to be secretly in love but the guy actually already now this girl is in love with him..But guess what, the guy is really really really HOT!! He's soooooo good looking to the point I became speechless?! Actually, at first (the movie starts with a prologue first and only after that the high school life rolled)..

And that unattractive girl?............She's changed! I mean the appearance, not her attitude..happy

That's why I like this one so much since the story-line is a lil bit simple but somehow you can kinda connect with it (well if you don't, but for me, IT IS!)..which has been brought into this movie..And it's not that exaggerating either, I mean all the concept, costumes and make-up also how they react are all like the typical one that you can see on the real-life high school students..How am I gonna describe this after all..Emmmh, simple in its own way yet it's kinda meaningful in its own way too..Well maybe because I'd done some of the tricks in this movie to my fake crush during high school, so that's why I like this movie..tongue

Well it's all things that happened few years ago, nothing to be proud of either!!..Where I got this person number, and then I called it..but what surprised me was..It's not his number, but his mom?!!! Then I hung up (of course right, it's his mom after all!)..however, his mom called me back?! surprise
All I wanna do that time was slapping myself until I pass out so that there's no need for me to pick up the phone (If I intentionally cut it, then I'm gonna feel bad that's why I think to make myself faint or whatever..since the one who's calling was her).

His mom: Hello, who's is this? Are you the one who calling just now right?
Me:  ....Mmmh....Mmmh...O is this in (whatever place's name that crossed my mind)..
      Are you (my aunt's name)..?
His mom: No. I think you got the wrong nu...
Me: yeahh..I think I really got the wrong num..OK then, sorry. (quickly end the conversation)

My nervousness percentage that time probably EXCEEDING 100%...d'ohwhat a fool!
O this guy wasn't my real crush though.. it's only some one I claimed I like, to confuse my friends so they don't be a matchmaker and supporting other guy who wanna confess to me since i felt their confession threatening my chance to confess mine..But in the end i fail to do so since *sigh* there's some complicated situation..Why would his classmate felt for me!!!! then they graduating without i have a chance to confess!..but i'm glad too cos i don't make it or i will not be who i am today winking

i remember i like going to school since i can see him everyday Lol~...with his uniform and a-glimpse-of-his-face who's exactly like Mark Feehily ( i'm such a fan of him)..while waiting for the school bus, i would took a glimpse of him..but i always saw he was dating at the bus stand too!! seriously, went to toilet but take the chance to walk through his class! but really freak out and cannot speak anything when one of my teacher asked us to make announcement at his class..

Well I never told anyone who's the real one was, cause I know they'll only gonna tease me if they know about the real truth..Arhhh sorry guys..Indeed, my high school friends and the friendship we built is among the best things ever happened in my life after all winking..After all, that kind of memories kinda lighten up my life as a high school student too..Or else my life would be so boring back then..with nothing to remember and laugh with Lol~

Geez, cut all those craps..Now now now..Some pics from the movies..I'd spent some..Emmh not some but a lot of time only to do the editing and make the pics look cute..But it's not that cute too tongue

The HEROIN...she's soooo cute!
You can see the transformation she undergoes~



Here's come the Lead Actor..Mario Maurer  :D 
love strucklove strucklove strucklove strucklove strucklove struck

                             Among the funny scenes..based on what I thought of course tongue  (below)





This teacher is among the must-exist character!! She's freaking funny Lol

Innocent-Sweet love~



The sad scenes..And I cried cos' it's a
freaking teary scenes *sob sob*



Full credits to the subtitle-er!!
Shone's sweet scrap book~
That telling the real truth about his feeling!!

Before that, God's word for today:

"Now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love."- 1 Corinthians 13:13


The world is filled with so much good-
Little things that bring us pleasure-
But Christ can fill our lives with joy,
Beyond all earthly treasure. -Sper


O.K then, off to watch Kim's Fairy-tale Wedding winking


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...