October 25, 2011

One of my Worst Days

On day like today..This is when I wish I were born as a boy instead of a girl. Yeah, all cause I have swinging mood right now..Thanks to my unwelcome period days..Starting my day with stomach cramps is not what I dream for, especially when I'm all alone in dorm!!! To make this matter worst, the ulcer that I've got since last Saturday doesn't show any sign to recover but apparently it's turn bigger than yesterday and the days before..My lip even already swollen and...It's freaking HURT!! I wonder why would I get all the bad traits from my parents..the gastric, stomach cramps, doesn't eat meat..


Me, who's the energy level is zero right now feels like world is such an annoying place..I always wonder why don't I've not assign to be a part of the Heaven's creature rather than being in this world, as a human! Well I know maybe God has His own plans, but isn't my life will be so remarkably meaningful to be already be with Him, instead of struggling in this world to maintain my humanity so that I won't lose to the devil's plans who's waiting to bring me down if I'm being ignorant..

Full credit to this image

Geez, what I'm talking about exactly..*sigh* My maggi already got swollen too! Eventhough I'm not of the fan of Maggi (1 pack will last for over than 1 month) since for me, it's one of the tasteless artificial food once I put it into my mouth..But do I got any other option? Of course it is..NO!! Unless I wanna let myself die..Even right now I'm holding the spoon shakily..That's the power of stomach cramps.

Full credit to this image

That's why also on the day like this, when I realize it is impossible for me to be a boys, I do HATE them! But in the end of the day I'm glad I'm a girl.

..................................

I don't know about other people, but for me..If I don't drink enough water for even 1 day, not only to drink it but I need to drink enough water in order to avoid the trouble or I'll end up with only two things..
1.Lip's cracking
2. This stupid ULCER that I have right now..and sometimes it even with 'S'

Full credit to this image.
So this is solely not related to my parents..I do wonder who's I take to..I'm the only one in the family who need to go to the kitchen frequently to drink a water..I did tried and made some experiment, instead of take the drinking water, I took cold water, Cocacola, Coffee or whatever it is I found in the ice-box..In the end, I got ulcer a few days later!! Seem I have this kind of body which me myself not quite understand..Cos as far as I remember, I never missed drinking..a WATER, but what I get...THIS?!!!!!! Arh, never mind, maybe this kind of fate I have for being ME..Well nobody's perfect though.

I actually wanna put some image of ulcer here, but once I Google it and saw all the pics, but it's only freak me out so I decided to forget about that.

The end of story for one of my worst days for this year!

Word that comfort my day:

"Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden."-Matthew 11:28


We have a Friend who'll never leave,
Who's closer than a brother;
He's there to meet our deepest needs,
To comfort like no other. -Sper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...