October 25, 2011

Goodbye Miss Ripley~

Yesterday we'd been informed with a good news..it's about the today's class is cancelled!! Yeppitongue..  Since my lecturer go to whatever event it is for 2 weeks..So I take this chance to complete the Korean Drama..As you can expect from this entry's title up there...Goodbye Miss Replay..happy

I already watched the 3 first episodes last night, which actually my desire to continue watching it until the last episode was killing me inside!!at wits' end But I'm able to control the devilish inside me who's trying to persuade me to stay up..and went slept..

But guess what...I was LATE this morning!! Thanks to my sleepyhead!!Actually my phone did ring..Well I set my alarm at 7 in the morning (and the sleepy me trying to actually snooze it up..5 minutes more)..Turn out to be a call from my friend instead!!

...................................................

OK, forget about that..Let's talk about the drama..My my, this drama is so heartbreaking..I think all the characters developed very well, the story line is quite interesting but of course there's some typical scenes too..But what make it even more looks real is because the actresses and actors play their part really well, especially Lee Da-Hee..All the emotions she'd done here in this drama is perfect!!

p/s: this drama belong to the rightful owner.

You see what I mean..
This one is the most sad scenes I watched after the one from Sorry, I Love You! Really heart-breaking!
as usual, it makes me shed tears continuously for 2 epis, and now I have sore eyes already!


A little girl been left by her mother..Adopted by MEAN husband-wife who treat her like slave..Then because of her adopt father's alcoholism that lead to unknown debt, she's the one who bear all the responsible to pay it back..Due to the hardship she went through for the past YEARS..She's determined to do anything to improve her life..But all done in the wrong way..The moment she's realized, it's already too late..But she's only get into prison for 1 year..And still, she don't lose her friend..But what sad is, she DON'T and even CANNOT be with the one she love the most..Basically all I can see is this drama depicting about the struggle a girl need to go through and KARMA!!

Since the one who does wrong, does face the consequences..


Jang Miri being left, her dad died in car accident,..
Jang Miri send to orphange..

The typical future mother-in-law! Don't like their son's choice,
 meet up to ask the girl to forget about the relationship..
You also can see it in Secret Garden and Boys over flower.


But, if this doesn't work...Then they'll start being supermom with super mean ways and turn the girl's life upside down (eventhough the guy who's actually don't wanna let go too!)..Start digging up this and that about the girl and so on..

Same goes to this one!!
 Jang Miri dark secret was dig..and revealed even to the press!


Ironically, the woman who refuse her the most... is actually the mother who's abandoned her!
Well, talk about KARMA guys.
The "Prince"..Micky's JYJ


Kang Hye-Jeong..(Tablo's wife..she's soo cute right!)
Jang Miri's too good friend! Eventhough she can't accept what Miri's does at first,
but she slowly  understand what cause one girl can does so unbelievably unacceptable  acts.

I'm so badly wanna talk about this..So what if a person is not well educated?!! And so what if the person is?!!
These scenes really make me nerve-wrecked..That old hag acts all mighty, trying to do obnoxious acts
 but then put the blame on Miri..



Well I don't see or even believe the level of your education which's define who you are..Even the person is a degree student, doctor, professor or even Emirates..It's not going to tell me, Oh s/he is so well-educated, so s/he must be a absolutely respected..Can look down on people and being all snobby..Duh, if there's kind of people around me, you better stay OUT OF MY SIGHT!!

"Solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." -Hebrews 5:14


To handle the Word of truth
Takes diligence and care,
So make the time to study it
And then that truth declare. -Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...