October 9, 2011

Holiday vs FYP...

Just got back from d sweet holiday with my friends........ now I'm really tired! Of course larh kan, if not then I guess I should apply a role in Ordinary Family..oppppsss, isn't it actually 'Not ordinary Family'..Yea, exactly! :p

We went to KUNDASANG/RANAU!!..well it's my 2nd times already actually, but d feeling is just so different for both trips since I went to there with my family previously and right now I went there with my girls! XD

The first trip was fun too, but I'm toooooooooo lazy to make an entry out of it :p
So I decided to update my soooooooo-simple blog (and not 'siok' too) bout our trip which just end today crying 

We stay at our friend's homestay..Yep, her family run d business, so we quite fortunate to have an easy access to get a place to sleep..as well as our tour guide?! hahaha kinda lah.
Alrite, d first day we arrived at our homestay for that 2 days, me and my Christian friend only came in for a couple minutes and then went to her house since that very day , there's actually Rosary Prayer at her house (she only knew bout that actually on d road too)..and yet, we still able to catch up and i'm just too excited to be able join them that time..Well it's a Rosary Prayer with different people at different place yet we all still His children, so there's no different actually! Oh it's my first time to go to my friend's house..And it's part of our culture to greet people, so in that particular time of me greeting my friend's family, I actually comparing my hand's temperature with her family..Since my hand was just like some of fish's body part which had been put inside a freezer for a day..Yeap, it's cold like an ICE!

Oh well, my friend's place is just not so far from Mount Kinabalu..So yep, I'm gonna telling you this..It's freaking COLD!..But it's really fun because I think we really enjoying every moment we had there!! Eventhough it's cold tongue hahaha 

Oh since it's toooooo cold ( last time we stayed at Kundasang area, which actually not really cold, so I don't expect it's gonna realllllllly cold this time d'oh)..but at there, it's realllllly REFRESHING! All my worries, stuffs that piling up in and squeezing my head and my assignmentS too?!, it's gone and I can act like nothing ever happened (but rite now..I need to face up with d reality, but at least I had d chance to clear my mind a lil' bit and relaxing + pampering myself too rite!..winking )

The first night we there, I learnt something from Terac, she told us 'bout d good side of d water there..Oh the water there actually is from d mountain..so it's like good for d skin..but since it's toooooooooo cold for us, although it's really good to shower with, called us LOSER but we had shower with hot water instead  tongue
I did, however, clean up my face with it without mixing it with hot water..and it's felt like I'm cleaning my face with d water from d ice box laughing haha..At least, I might got some benefit by doing so haha..Though it didn't work, well I'm not gonna lost anything too..It's worth trying!

d next morning...we got up early to go breakfast at Puncak Borneo, local restaurant..but d main intention was actually to go there early so we can see d clear view of Mt Kinabalu..which, we able to make it  !! It's really looks like a painting to me..i mean d mount..So that's how we having breakfast in front of d mount..Then we off to Luanti, wanna let one of our friend who never go there, for fish massage..Out of 4 of us, only me, Terac and my friend who went in..One of my friend didn't went in and only gonna watch us from d waiting place..Actually, she plan to watch us in there, but there's a wall built there (apparently,  it's new one since last time we went there's no such thing there)..So, she saw nothing except d green wall!

Then we stopped by at Sabah Tea Garden! Took some pics, look at d tea garden's view for a couple minutes (from d veranda at d restaurant there) and then.....LEFT! hahaha, there's nothing much you can see there actually thinking  ..Except those things below :

This is d factory..but outsider cannot simply go inside
which frustrating me that time..only :p

Some information which not solely bout d Tea Garden itself

Sample of tea and d grade of it.

Among d stuffs sell inside d small store at STG.
Oh I found this one section sells Sabah Natural Wild Living Raw Honey..and it's sooooooo EXPENSIVE!! There's a several types of it with different price too..check this out and see it by yourself..(well at least for me it's really expensive!)..But I only focusing on d price tag at that time so I didn't actually know what d different is..My bad!
Small one - RM 90.00

Left (Coconut honey) and Middle (Rubber honey) each RM 115.00!!
Right (Mangrove Honey: Giant Bee Honey) -RM 125.00

Left(Upper Mountain: GBH AAA+) : RM 170.00
Middle(Upper mountain: GBH) : RM 140.00
Right(Mountain Honey: Grade A) : RM 150.00

Left (Mangrove: GBH)- RM 125.00
Middle (Mountain Giant: Bee honey)- RM 125.00
Right (Mangrove honey: Grade A)- RM 150.00

Borneo Virgin Coconut Oil- RM 30.00
(this one cheaper since it's not a honey)



Wow, it's almost 11 p.m already?! I guess I need to make this into a second part since I need to continue my assingmentS!..well I still have to tell about our visit to Dairy Farm and War Memorial..but I believe it will be not so faster thinking ..and it's not like people r going wasting their time to read about this too, cos this life of mine is far enough from being entertaining.. raised eyebrows

"Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden."-Matthew 11:28

When long and steep the path appears,
Or heavy is the task, Our Father says, "Press on, My child:
One step is all I ask."- D.De Haan




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...