January 6, 2012

P.S I love You

I just finished watching this movie..PS I love you..Yeah I know it's such an old movie..But I just got it like early this semester, and since we busy with all the assignments and project I (which it's not worth for me to work my ass on it since at last it turn really disappointing)..And I got these positive comments from all my friends and sister too, said that it was such the best love theme movie yet sad too..So I save this movie for the best moment that I might have (which it turn to be today!)..well, in this way, I could really watching it peacefully..I mean there's nothing to worry about..no assignment to pass up, no meeting with the supervisor, no class for tomorrow..since the next paper only gonna be next Thursday.

Full credit to this image.

Enough with the talk..O yeah, this movie really sweet! but it's freaking SAD!!! too. The moment where Holly got the first audio from Gerry (the dead husband), the tears just naturally flowing down without me even realized when the exact moment it was actually came out. Really! It's such a sad scene where I cannot help but felt sorry for her loss too. Well, I completely forget that it was actually a movie. A scene from a movie! A characters that portrayed by all Hillary Swank! Still, it's just felt so real and yeah, I got carried away.. andkept wiping my eyes throughout that 2 hours..But it's not like I crying for every second of it. You get what I mean? Well I don't even know what I'm talking about already..But whatever.

But I think this movie is really inspiring. And there's too many lines that make me stop for a moment and take a consideration over its facts! What's else do I expect? The one who writing is actually a human too. Experiencing all sorta things in life and making observation from her/his own spectacle and it's put in a movie. Again, what the thing I actually trying to say. I know what I mean, but it seem like to short for someone to figure what actually i'm trying to say. Geez, keep typing things that seem insignificant. Yet i think it is. Ah, confusion start to strike me. Gotta back to my point.

Oh yeah. It's PS I love you. Well, it's a dream for every girl I guess to find this Gerry-like husband. But certainly, the one man who can loves, respects, tolerates, guides and always be there for you and and and....grow old together! Cos, yeap it's true when Holly said


"This wonderful man happens to me..and then..he died! what was the point?"

I'm just glad I save this movie up until now. Well, maybe I being a left out for doing so, but as long as I can enjoy every second I spend for watching it..anything else became not a matter to me. 

I guess Gerry was someone who keep this in his mind:

"Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others."-Philippians

Love is not blind but looks abroad through others' eyes,
And asks not, "Must I give?", but "May I sacrifice?" -Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...