January 8, 2012

Pomeranian dogs..I want 1!!

pomeranian dog puppies dogs beeders vector mini champion wallpaper
Full credit to this image.

My stomach actually meragam since semalam..and I catually wanna go and visit Mr.Tan (the toilet) but surprise surprise..how can there's no water!! So to wait up for the water to come back (maybe he get stress too in the exam weeks huh), I wasting my time online..blogwalking, allkpop-ing, facebook-ing..while listening to the Dusun songs that i got from Pet last night (tQ for letting me lepaking at your room until midnight Lol) eventhough I understand nothing since I'm Kadazan (like stated in my surat beranak).. But we more exposed in Tatana than Kadazan so yeah, i don't know Kadazan language either. But i found there's nothing interesting happening in facebook (well, i'm just a lazy girl to stalk on other people's fb anywhr..just go visiting only to my friends' walls~i mean real friends!)..until one of my friend posted a video about this Pomeranian dog.

Full credit to this image.

Full credit to this image.



pomeranian dog puppies dogs beeders vector mini champion wallpaper
Full credit to this image.

 Aren't they sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! How can I resist that cuteness! So undeniably kiut I want to picit-picit!

Well let add one more pic!

Full credit to this image.
This is Boo, the Cutest Pomeranian Dog.
Amazingly, I heard this dog even has it's own page in Facebook (obviously, it's created by the owner or people who adored this cute dog Lol), Youtube channel and people who love dog always talk about it. So here i am, although just a brief, still talking about him/her (i dunno what's d exact gender hehe)..since i'm a dog lover haha.


Ohmayyyyyyyyyy God! Once i saw the post, i was actually instantly fall in love with them! Mami, I fall in love with this kind of breed and I want it so badly! I want ONE T.T. Right now. Right here. But yeah I know i know..Wait until I finish my study and own my own house, then I can do whatever I want. Whatever I like. Whomever I need. Especially a dog! Emh something isn't right. Oh I see. No no no..not a dog, but DOGS! Lol.

Oh I heard the water's sound. Finally! Then, have a nice and blessed day. God be with us, always :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...