January 18, 2012

A Day Start with Sigh~

Hmmhh..

It's officially the term break!!! But everything seem so wrong here and there. *sigh*
I still don't get any enough sleeping hours..Well it's understandable since if i look back the way i revised all my study for each paper...It's way tooooooooooo extreme. But that's what u need to do when u decided to have last minute and ONLY very last minute study! So before the last paper, I only got to lay my head for 2 hours and then continued my revision..Almost trip at the bathroom since i got to dizzy too..The last paper was yesterday morning..Luckily I managed to answer some of them with 100% confident and some of them with -10 % hahaha..Since i got the answer all mixed up..*sigh*

Oh then Nurul brought me together for lunch..Then met with my 2 other coursemates (close-friends of Nurul). So i was ordering Chinese tea, and he said 'Macam nenek tua'. Hahahaha..Well i always got that look to people who doesn't know me. Then dia sambung, cube lah *all the delicious drinks that i forgot since i rarely ordering other than Chinese tea Lol*. So i told him, it's because i got gastric then i need to drink this after every of my meal. As i thought, he just got confuse and disbelieve hahaha..Well whatever. since this is the trait i got from my dad. Plus, it's actually helps me a lot to reducing weight hahaha.

So once i got back at dorm, i wish..hmmm actually really eally really wish to take revenge over the hours that i missed for sleeping. But distressing enough, i CANNOT sleep..But but but, i was actually freaking tired. My body ache all over the place. My mind went blank. Then i went to my friends and asked her for anime! A lotsa ANIME hahaha..And I got Running Man too, yeppi. At least these things enlightened me Lol. Then went back to dorm almost midnight and rushed to pack my stuffs. Then only after that my supposed-to-be-long-sleeping-hours time, then i got my sleep. Waking up, where my dadi promise to come at 9, but actually it's already 10.30 am!!!! And i went to check out from this room just now, and the staff told me that i never went to check in. And I was like, what??!! So i actually pretty worried now since i'm afraid they gonna remove my name from the hostel student list. Oh NOOOOOOOOO..palis palis!

Naaa...at last my dad called and told me such good thing. He's already like 5 minutes from here. Then, have a good and blessed day. :)



2 comments:

  1. you back dy kh? uwaahhh me still doing my experiment now.. btw, happy holiday... take ur pretty good time to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya hehe..tp skjp ja ni..nnt sa blk ctu tuk msk lab jg T.T

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...