January 22, 2012

Day Before CNY~

Well as usual, the day before CNY is the prayer for..i dunno what's the main purpose exactly ngehee..When I was a kid, I just remember we had this prayer session in the house, in front of the tapikong. In the past, I always watched my mama (my late grandma), ingkung (grandpa-mama's bro-in-law), bapa tua (my mami's bro) to start the ceremony by throwing some coins and read the signs from it. I dunno it very clear either. Then after that, all the family went and took some hiongs and then started pau-ing (that's what we'd called). Served the 2 glasses with 3 different drinks~coffee, alcohol and one more....I forgot! Then after that, we kids will be well-prepared to grab some cookies and sweets. Well, what do you expect from kids right Lol. Once everything done, we will go outside and burnt the white paper and money for the deaths. My dadi even bought some clothes and car too (made from paper) to burn along that session. Those things, back then, we believe will go to the family that already passed away, I mean their souls. So if we go and burnt a lotsa money, car and outfits, then they will be among the richest souls lorh. Hahaha, well that's what the elder told me. Then my dadi would ignited that long and red firecrackers, always made me felt tuli for a moment.
But all this thing already became a memories. Part of my life. My childhood's life.

Now, the only Buddhist left among my family are 2 family~my 2 aunts and their family then my nenek (my late mama's sister~my dadi and aunts/uncles called her ah yi). So we stilll celebrating it, though it's not held in my house anymore. I tell you, back then my house was the most merriest CNY house in our area cos basically all the family gonna gathered at our house. But *sob sob*, as I said, it's in the past. Still, it's not like I don't like my life right now. I just miss the dapat angpow part hahaha.

This evening we went to my aunt's house. It's a common thing for us to gather at family's house on the festive day. Stuffed my angry stomach with foods, cookies, drank some wines and forgot-not-to-mention, limau mandarin Lol. But sadly I didn't gt angpow since I am considered as an adult.Angpow only for a kid in this area sob sob sob. Before we went to my aunt, I snapped some of pics of my cutey cuzie and bikin girigitan nephew haha.

First I represent, the solo photoshoot? pfftt, yeah right :p.

Hip-hop version~ Mr Kael Lol
Then Amor saw me took Mr Kael's pic, look how she staring at me haha. So I back off a little that I can included her and caught her expression and put here in this pic. Mr Kael so eager to pose that time Lol.
I love this pic soooooo much  >.<
 
Hug~ So sweet orh!

   So I asked her, did she wanna took one (since she always refused me or made some weird face haha). So I told her, made cute face and she gave me this:

Big eyes staring me..what's up with the mouth?
haha so cute.
Then once again she didn't wanna left out Lol.

Even so, Mr Kael also tried his best to be noticed despite of
Amor went in front him. So cute combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...