March 9, 2012

Hibernating Me

OK..here's d problem with me..I can really give it all to the thing that I do cos it makes me anxious if i can't complete it..and as long as i have d time to do it all over again, then i will (though actually i don't want it, but my personality is just happen be like that!!)..And what it cost me? My energy was completely sucked and i happen to be in completely physically and mentally TIRED to the point i always went to sleep earlier than i normally did.

So, yesterday i finished up my experiment (run another parameter from last time) at 5 something then went straight to dorm..Well not exactly since i gotta wait for d bus first, which took another half an hour or more before i reach dorm..I even fallen sleep in d bus which made me thought that maybe i'm too exhausted..So i just wanna reach dorm as soon as i can since i was anywhere still full, thanks to Nurul for spent me at PizzaHut during d lunch hour, so i just passed through d cafe..

My head felt so heavy to d point i can even sleep during walking, SERIOUSLY!! So once i arrived, i quickly grab my towel and went straight to bathroom where i took a glimpse (supposed to) of my face, but then stop in front of the big mirror hanging on that bathroom wall....OMG, i really looked like d actress that play a zombie character with her zombie-like make-up ON!! The look at below my eyes seem pretty bad. I mean seem like I just won d PANDA eyes. *sigh*.

Fullcredit to this image.
tho d panda sooooooooo cute, but it's a sad situation 4 me :(


So around 6 something, i went to sleep. But d moment i woke up, it actually this MORNING. I actually slept for 13 HOURS!!! I didn't even realized any single moment that d night even exist that time. Time just happened passed me by and i'm actually HIBERNATING huh?LOL

Poor myself. i think i put so much pressure on my body. Even when my mind can go for it, but my body CAN'T!!!! So moral of d story, don't overwork my self anymore. I should reduce d time i spend in d lab and just relax a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...