March 29, 2012

Have u ever come across a situation where u really really and i mean REALLLLYYYYY felt ike CRYING? But without even know d clear reason why it's happening?! Well, I did..a few hours ago. So it's not like i felt stressful but maybe I was. As I doing my experiment my friend called me and told that we'd been rejected by 2 companies for our internship. But what makes me frustrated is one of them actually told us to send out oyr resume for review..but apparently, that company actually didn't accept any student for internship?????????
And I was like, are u kidding me?!!! If that's so, then just tell us at the very beginning! What's the point to ask us doing something that wasting our time. OK, I know rejection is a common thing, but look..telling other party to do this and that, but then u don't even mean for it..Isn't that UNPROFESIONAL?!!! A good company won't do that u know. I'll appreciate more if they directly telling us that they don't take any student for industrial training..Easy, isn't it? People!!!

But then after that I just normally ran my experiment..and then out of nowhere, there's some this heavy burden I felt inside of me which really SUFFOCATING..and then I just went out from the lab and tried to look for some fresh air outside..Take a deep breath and let go and doing it for some time. My friend coincidentally also came out and saw my gloomy face, so she accompanied me at the outside for a while..

I think there's too many things that I need to do but I feel I cannot catch up with it..So many things to the point I got confused on what should I exactly do! If I do this, will I be able to do that thing..But if I don't, can I do it next time? At some time, I don't even know what was I thinking back then. I felt like I'm not even myself. So I went to my friend and complaining bout how REGRET am I for taking this project cos everything look so mess up right now and well, as u know when people start complaining...blah blah and blah grrrrrrhhhh

So then my friend told me that she's also was stress that time, but she just keep it low and just follow the flow..But I can, and I won't agree to that..

GRATEFUL! Yes, I am well aware of this word. We should grateful for the protection we received, grateful for the blessing we have, grateful for our daily bread, grateful for this and that...and GRATEFUL for everything we have. OK, i agree to that we should feel so GRATEFUL in many things..But do remember, I am human myself plus I am just a girl who living in the early stage of adulthood and still adjusting myself to it. So there's a thing that I can accept and there's a thing that I CAN'T!!! But CAN'T doesn't mean that I will detest it blindly! It's just I need some time for myself to adjust myself into it and hey, this is I always do..I COMPLAINT! Complaining, for me, doesn't show that I rejecting the idea of the new situation come into my life, it's just that..like I said early, a matter of time for me to accept the situation. I maybe complaint about it first cos maybe I don't see any good from it happening. But later, I may find it well, not that bad. 

Another thing..it's much better for you to let out everything inside your heart than keep it inside..Either u murmuring or talking to urself, telling it to other people or whomever or whatever the way u wanna do it..cos it'll help u, sometimes to feel more ease..But if u meet up with people who can give u such a good advice or opinion based on ur situation, isn't it a much bigger helper u found??? Also I said this to my friend, it's better for meto complain than I keep it inside me..cos if I don't let it out, somehow someday it'll grow into a parasite inside me and turn into what u call DEPRESSION, it's much more scarier! Well, though it'll be a pain on people ears hehe..

Full credit to this image.

So here's another story..I got this one coursemate which more younger than me..so I actually not teasing him, but just telling him the truth of what was on my mind. So he blew up yesterday and told me that I annoyed him  so muchhhhhhhhh Lol..But the n he tease me this evening when I asked him to help me carried out some of my samples..well I was rushing since c Jerry will somehow show up in any time (that's mean it's time to close the lab lah)...So suddenly, while we teasing him, he hit me directly on the face by the word "i love u" (well it's meaningless to me so i just use small letter)..and it makes me BRISTLING!!! OMG, i know he also tried to tease me back, but saying it right on my face was really =.= so we kept teasing him even further lorh hahaha..

I just remember how I didn't like to talk with him at my first year cos some reason which me myself didn't know why but somehow when I tried to start a conversation with him, there's no chemistry there..even a slightly? Isn't that weird..but since he very close with my friends, so we know are friend. But rather than friend, I treat him more like my junior since he's smaller and shorter..am I bad? Well, it's not like I act like Adolf Hitler to him or what-so-ever..

Full credit to this image.
Or is this representing us? Lol

Geez, time really flies real fast..and we r going to have our mid-term and mid-sem break in this following week! It means we also have much lesser and lesser time left as coursemate. Next time, we will be separeted and maybe lost contact? (wish it won't happen bdw)..some may be get married (like Nurul and her Mr B), some maybe..well a future anyone can't foretold..but somehow there'll be a situation or anything happen right haha


there's a lot of memories..but i still don't have d right feeling to do so, i mean d writting and so on..So i'll be doing it only at the next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...