September 17, 2011

The Very 1st New Addition

At 25th of last month, the awaiting of 9 months for the very first born son (to my brother) and the very first grandchild for my parents came to last..yeap, now they've become GRANPARENTS!! hahaha..but wait, oh my..it's also mean that I am the AUNT now?! geez, what the use of the question mark when all the thing happens is happened!! but nvm, I am AUNT now..well at first I don't feel such excitement, but once the baby arrived home..Ouch he looks so cute which I can't resist him Lol..

The first night then so chaotic..well it's so obvious lah will turn out like that since there's a BABY IN HOUSE :p..but even though the fact is really clear, yet I'm not used to it at first..since my brother's room is actually beside mine..so my usually tight dream and peaceful sleep suddenly vanished at that very day! but seem it's already approaching a month right now, so it's not a big deal anymore since I already used to it..

My very first hephew..Oh I called him Cael..but my mom called him Carl..the others though called him either Cael or Carl..

Here come the pictures of baby Cael!! (well I cannot resist my urge to keep snapping Lol)

kawaiiii... :p
oMG..is this the only pic I have after all the snapping I've done for the several weeks?! Geez, apparently I forgot to put the pics in my lappy..what a forgetful person am I!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...