September 23, 2011

Random stuffs + Hari Raya..


I like to snap around but I now realize I'm too lazy to upload the pics on my blog..Here some pics I took last month and earlier this month..Since it's a waste if I'm not going to talk about it..so better I put the pics and say a simple words about it..at least there will be a new entry here hohoho

Firstly, this about last month ago..Amor, our little couzie got hospitalized..that time we really sad since her health condition so poor and she's so skinny cos' everytime after she ate, she gonna throw up.. :( (but what makes me really sad was the fact that her father just gone about 2 weeks from that time *sigh*)


Then here's the picture she showing that machine attached to her..well since I am a chemistry major and not medic, so I dunno what that things is actually called to this day :p

See what I mean!



Then the time for visitor come to an end, so we need to get out form there or else the security guys gonna kick us outta there.. But Amor's reaction however was like this (since she thought that she's going home too) :

Aww..so sad lah that time *sob sob*
Full credit to the no.4 image (Google)

But luckily all this already become a memory of our..unfavorable memory though :(
Right now, she's already back to the old Amor, back when she's 99.99% in good health..but actually 1 week after she was admitted from the hospital, she's already compensating herself for not being able enjoying all her meal during she in sickness state..by eating, eating and keep EATing lorh :)

Current pics of Amor, our lttle cousie who apparently become cuter day by day and naughty too! haha but that's how kid is right..if they don't, it'll be kinda unusual a lil bit I guess :p But I think we rather see her jumping here and there, dancing off-beat when we watching MTV, being sneaky in how to escape herself to go outside the house and so on...but aside from that she just make our day more happening, busier in some kind of way and smiling/laughing watching all her whimsical :)

During Hari Raya..and she always hunting for cookies!

Early this morning..she just too cute that
I can't resist myself to do the snapping Lol


Hari Raya Festive

During those 3 days of Hari Raya, started from the very 1st day,  me and my family were busy went to other relatives' houses for their Open House celebrations..since an open house means that they will have a special dishes for a guest, so I always ready to go hahaha..well it's a free meal anywhere, why would I refuse to go?! It's one of the reason, but more importantly is- It's the best time for family to meet up right. So even if we have a different religions and celebrations, SO WHAT?! Isn't family is a family..Anything doesn't make a bill out of it..Plus I guess we having so much fun with the fact that we are actually a multi-religions big family..To be frank, we actually celebrate all the big 3 festivals- HARI RAYA, CHRISTMASS and CHINESES NEW YEAR!!

Ehhh..I'm diverging already!

Back to my story, Oh! We also got the chance watching fireworks performances, well I wonder why they wanna buy all those stuffs and it's not only for 1 day/night but for the WHOLE WEEK?! wah, sooo kaya lah dorang :p




Our uncle gave us that  common fireworks to play with..
And at that time, our uncle's resident actually had a lamp design competition
 (or whatever u called it), so that explain why the lamps were formed like that.


What I ate?! :
It's 'Nasi Ayam'
Although I'm not a fan of chicken/meat, but since this is a different occasion plus with that 'nasi ayam' is *thumbs UP* , so I kinda..actually finished it up! Amazing. Hoho


Then, 3 shows of fireworks..Actually, the first 2 they made was during me enjoying my 'free meal' inside the house so even they screaming like what at the outside, I just continue in my mission to finish it up haha..But isn't I still able to catch the best moment (?!) though..that's all the matter for me..I guess :p
Luckily they save another 1 for us to see..Lol

This is how the firework looks like that time..

I shoot it using my phone actually, but because of my cousins made all the screaming, so I think it's better to put the pics only..

My aunt's house..


Eat again?!..this time my stomach already at it's limit! Lol


......................................................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...