October 30, 2012

Babysitting Day


Finally I completed my task, babysitting Mr Kel. Phew~

I woke exactly at 7 in the morning cos my brother called me out actually (or who knows what gonna time I'll wake if not for his waking me up). Soon as I went to the living room I already heard Mr Kel was crying like crazy. So I assume cos he saw his father going to work so I let him out from his crib. Moreover I was still in the state of mid awake.  So after my bro left I asked him to sit down and watched the TV together (it's MTV channel for me!) but he keep standing even if I made him, he suddenly got up back and start crying. It made me all confused at first and then..................WHAT SMELL IS THAT?!!! It happened he actually pooed on his pampers. *sigh* Of all things, so early in the morning too (according to my hour definition)..why must this?! I'm not used to it since I really cannot stand the smell, not because it's look disgusting. But I just so weak to withstand the smell. I tell you, that 'thing' sure FREAKING smelly!!! I almost puke, I mean really really REALLY almost throwing out and I'm not exaggerating during do the cleaning for my nephew. That was why he cried like being torture. ~.~

After took a bath,
.
.
.




 now he all cleansed and happy. 

But only for him since I only managed to brush my teeth or else he gonna faint from excessive crying for being alone, even ended up bore the fresh face from bed. Well no kid like to be leave all alone by themselves I supposed. So I ended up went to bath only until 10 AM. That thanks to him being sleepy and so I quickly put him inside the crib. Lol. 

not even got the chance to wash my face *sigh*

Clearly a still-not-take-a-bath face! Lol

Meanwhile here the one who happily playing and got no world to care for,
.
.
But his smile sure relaxing. (:


So my mummy got back at afternoon so she took it over. And today I also received my delivery. Yaeh! I'm so happy. It the milky rice soap. Apparently I already used it about 2 months and god-knows-who someone throwing the little piece left so I gotta order it much earlier. The thing was, I forgot (more clearly I actually pretty CLUELESS) that last Friday was actually a public holiday!! SO in the end I only managed to get it today. For 1 week I need to use the previous cream cleanser I used (it's Olay). I realized my face was always oily (the fact that it a cream cleanser might 1 of the reason since my skin is actually an oily type) and soooooooooo uncomfortable. From 3 times a day, I seem like washed my face too often than usual. But worry NO MORE, since I already get it. Muahahaha. Plus I REALLY REALLY love this soap scent, a combination of milk and rice. So refreshing! Since it's so hard to find at closer store, I bought it a dozen in quantity. So from my calculation it can hold for 2 or 3 years HAHAHA. We should look further ahead y'know, then it'll gonna make my life much easier from now on without worrying bout my face cleanser for about, 3 YEARS!! LOL

See...it 12 packs! (:

Also, I got 2 letters that sure surprising me. Especially this one,

 

Remember I told at my previous entry (pfft like there's anybody even bother bout that!) that I din't get any allowance from the company I underwent my internship programme?! Fortunately since I was a scholarship student under the state government, there was this thing called "scholarship extension" where we student can claim an allowance for our internship purpose. Well since everything not come free so of course we need the allowance so badly. There is nothing FREE in this world y'know. Thanks BKNS!! ^^

The other letter is the billing letter from Maxis. I did used Maxis broadband not too long ago but terminated my subscription since it seem like my hometown doesn't really favor this line. They even persuade me to continue it with giving out 20% cut but I just MUST said no cos what's the point pay lesser still the connection is only GPRS? So RUGI lorh!! It been 3 months since I terminated it so it obviously freaked me out to receive another billing letter. I mean I already paid it and in the right state of mind, CLEARLY I paid it. Even got the record at my bank account, so WHAT IS WRONG with Maxis?!!!!!! But that were the thinking I gt before I opened the envelope though HAHA. It happened Maxis is not that stingy to waste their ink printer and paper for me. The billing clearly showed that there is no longer unsettled bill. ^^ Well of course, I'm not the one who like the term "DEBT" not even like to feel I owe someone or even throw myself into debt. It just so NOT me. Cos that kind of feeling is truly killing me and burdening. So in any case even it means I need to work myself out, I really will free myself from DEBT!! You see, I think God really care for me since I no need to bear the thought that I have a loan to pay, so God has blessed me with scholarship!! ^^

TADAA!

It's stated RM 0.00!! (:
~The End~








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...