November 17, 2012

Short trip to Jakarta

So 1 week before my graduation day, me and my family went to Jakarta for a short vocation. I treated it as my gift for completing my study successfully. Well to think it back, I did had this plan to drop out and so whatever for a couple of times due to my frustration at d ugly situation I need to go through and all those emotional breakdown, which were really bad memory for me if you asked. But everything is left as the past now & though it made me cried and killing me inside, without those experiences I won't grow mature & appreciate my life I guess. Life is all about d learning process.

We were only stayed for 3 days at Jakarta. There are new things we learnt about Jakarta.

1) They called the mall as "Pasar", and high standard shopping complex like Pavillion is "mall".

The funny thing was, at first we thought our tourist guide really gonna bring us to some fish market so it made us wonder why would he bring us to there. Apparently "Pasar" is a place which selling cheaper stuffs and you can bargain with the seller. We went to Pasar Tanah Abang & Pasar Manga Dua.FYI,  Pasar Tanah Abang (8 stories) sells much cheaper stuffs compared to Manga Dua (10 stories). But both filled with people. It's too packed but well, u have lotsa option too.

2) Due to the massive number of people at d single city, there's a law where each vehicle should bring minimum 3 passengers inside or u'll get the "love letter" from d police officer. Imagine if Malaysia does the same thing?!

So we asked what if the car only has 1 or 2 passengers inside? Then he pointed at some people standing at the side of the road while raising their hand & showing sign of 1, some 2 using their fingers. He told us that people are "jockey", they played d role to fill the empty seat at the car. They were payed usually for Rp.10,000 to 20,000 (about RM 4.00 to 7.00).

3) The Monas tower bear a real gold! I did saw at History channel it just a rumor but even the native said so, it probably a fact then.

4) Cherry Belle or Bale? is the Girl Generation of Indonesia. They're so popular judging from the Entertainment programme I watched. There still got [V] channel, I envy them. Since here only left with MTV channel!


These are the only things I remember ahaha. Now pictures pictures!
.
.
.
Before departure...

.
.
Jakarta morning views from our hotel.



After long hours of shopping, went to lunch at the food court. 




On the way to Monas tower. 


Cos we arrived so late, the tower already closed! T.T
So we only managed to look it from the outside. My dream to touch the gold was totally crashed!
*sob sob*



During this shot, there was this one weird guy actually took a video of us. It was freaking embarrassing yet since I know we not gonna bump (like EVER!) with each other anymore, so I just ignore his presence.
.
.
.
In front of Plaza Indonesia. Not exactly at the front hee~

.
.

Night view. We were pretty exhausted this time. 
I only wish to hurry back at the hotel & sleep!

.
.

But we were brought to have our dinner first at Warung Tekko. According to our guide, this is pretty famous restaurant for its lamb ribs. The price is affordable too, not that expensive.


See...I even noticed the celebrities who went there.
 But I forgot who since I dont know who they are exactly.
.
.
.
Tadaa!! Since it look pretty yummy I did ate it. My very first time trying to eat a rib! from a lamb too!!


.
.
Pasar manga Dua!

.
.
.
Jakarta night view from our hotel.



~The End~


1 comment:

  1. baru sy tbaca entry ko.. bestnya.. wish someday i cud do the same..hoho

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...