October 29, 2012

Stage Photo (Another graduation-based post)

As I checked my email this afternoon I realized there were some junk mails. But once I opened the folder, it actually got a mail from the official photography store responsible for our stage photo during our graduation day last week. Gosh, luckily I didn't simply clicking the delete button like I usually did ^,^.

They showed me a preview of what the pics gonna look like since I took their other service to put the university logo and some words on them, the pics bdw. So just now while checking my email again, well since I'm jobless and got nothing to do (no assignment or what tutorials?!) I found myself constantly log in and logging out from it ahahaha. Loser? Eh?!! Not even make sense. See, I think I'm kinda losing myself and found myself a bit off sometimes LOL.

Here the picture!
.
.
.
Took it with big smile (:


I even got the "with Honours" cut at first. Luckily the guy is soooooooooooo kind to do the extra work by adding it again (in the preview it lack those 2 words but it already been settled anyway), so I'm a bit happy. They didn't charge me either, so I'm freaking love them right now AHAHAHA.

Well, actually I didn't plan to even bother took these pics from the store and almost leave the reference paper at my seat ( THANKFULLY I was not that crazy enough that time) but then my mami told me,


What's the point receiving the scroll at the stage in the first place if you don't even planning to take the pic! It's a memoirs and bla bla bla~
Yea yea, I ended up got a free lecture. I complaint how expensive it were so that was the reason I refused at  the beginning. Somehow, since I have tasted how difficult it is to earn money by myself (experienced it from my internship...though I didn't even got any allowance from that company) ...anyhow money just doesn't come falling from the sky but gotta work for it, so I kinda REALLY REALLY value the thin paper called MONEY! Though all the cost during my graduation came from my sisters (thanks for the flowers and graduated bear), dadi (he paid for my graduation fee~ but I heard my university gonna pay it back?!) and mami (these photos~the other 2 are not upload here since I said so XP )...but I still feel the pressure letting the money slip away from my very own hand. Should I feel depressed anyway? Weird girl! It's not even your money. Boo.

Oh here the pics of the graduated bear I adopted during my graduation. Lol.


Awh, I forgot I even adopted a green frog too. Haha.

OK, I should go to bed sooner since I'm in charge of babysitting c golombon tomorrow since my mami going to get her health check up. Usually I only taking care of him past my usual sleeping hour but seem like I need to get up earlier since he got his waking hour messed up so at 6 AM (?!!) he usually already singing inside his crib. O_O

I wish I can get my hands and self on a real workplace soon!!! Anyone please hire this amateur chemist! >.<

God bless! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...