June 8, 2012

All the Good Days




At last I come here. Well since I got nothing to do anywhere ~pfft like I'm all free if I considere the upcoming paper this Monday~ But anywhere, like I said, I got nothing to do hahaha..Yeah yeah yeah later this Sunday will only I cry out for me being ignorant and not put all my effort studying instead of wasting time here. But still, isn't I'm the one who typing right now. Geez what the heck I talking about..

Hmm, I logged in to my Facebook but I found it boring, opened my Twitter and doing all the crapping there seem taking all of the effort since the tweet cannot be too long..But it's not like I have a thing to say. I do actually, but once I wanna jot it down, I lost interest to do so. Weird huh, but whatever.


Oh recently I took some pictures, but I dont wanna upload it into my FB..Since there's not many people know the presence of this blog of mine, so I guess it's the perfect place. Cos' it'll be a waste anywhere since why would I made all the effort to take a pics then let it unseen. But neither do I wanna show it to a great crowds. Hmm, now now what I'm crapping about...
.
.
.
Hurm, it's only 10 days left before I leaving this hostel and my dorm. 3 years now seem like a 3 days. Times sure slip away in the blink of eyes. Only now I realized how this upcoming separation is real. I mean we might not have any chance to meet up again in the future u know. No matter how close we are, but distance, time and our surrounding somehow gonna influence all that. Like I used to think bout my friendship with my bestie from high school. I thought our friendship will stay strong but look like I was wrong. It's not like we got into argument or what, it just everything around us evolving and the fact that our friendship too affected really strike me at first. But then since I'm the type to stay on the corner and observing people, OK it's not like I'm staying in the corner for real, so slowly I got the picture how real life might be..Well, life it's not a fairytale anywhere.
.
.
Me and the girls during our last field trip.
It's old pic anywhere :p

Ann, me and Teracy :)
with the other girls~ :)
Here another old pics ahaha. It was the time when we almost done with our respective projects. It took us almost 3 months actually to finish it off. Phew, all the trouble and stressful time, I'm really GLAD it was over now *sob sob sob*
Try harder to act like one~ a chemist lol

playing while Jerry was out haha


It's a great time with beautiful memories and sweet people. I'm glad that I meet and know them all :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...