June 17, 2012

1 Piece

In the middle of studying, but suddenly i just feel like wanna crapping. But while I typing here, I found it's completely went diverging. So I deleted already haha. So for not making my effort to login here a waste, I just wanna said I'm becoming a FAN of 1 Piece already, it's almost hurmm like 1 month? Probably. I ended up watching it until 500 episodes and read up until the latest chapter (manga), and now I surpassing my friend who actually the one who introduced me to this anime Lol. She even got annoyed (not totally annoyed anywhere~ just not in a bad way hee) cos I know lots more bout what exactly happening to the Straw Hat pirate. It remind me how I spent the whole 2 days only to watch 100 episodes, starting for episode 1 of course. Luckily, that's the only episodes I got back then. So then I still had some times to work on my Viva slides, or else I might screw up my final year presentation.. Well, of course I went straight for 1Piece-episodes-hunting right after I went back from my Viva. Kinda crazy huh, hahaha.

What can I say about this anime? It's FREAKING awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It got all the elements needed to make the reader feel awed and amazed. Unexpected journey and well developed characters.

Full credit to this image.
Full credit to this image.
Byeeeeeeeeeee then :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...