June 29, 2012

Babbling and so~

Fuhh..seem like I was gonna throw out my tantrum here, but guess things cool down faster than I thought. Or  perhaps I'm getting better in controlling my emotion? But who knows. Everyday won't be the same as for me. Since I'm just quite unpredictable. Even me myself has the moment where I simply cannot understand what I'm doing. However, I do realized that even my reckless actions sometimes what's make who I am today. Well though i know I'm not being someone worthy for anyone to look up for, still I'm living this life in my heart content?! Not completely, but I'm still satisfied :)

In time like this, which I guess I'm in the state where I can called it kinda in despair mode, but as many thoughts came, then slowly it got lightened a bit, the sorrowful feeling. Hurm, not a very suitable word to picture it actually. So I'm just pretty sad. Yes, SAD could be the best one. Since I write it this long, so just leave it like that. Cos even one letter actually did consumed some % of my energy. Haha what a weird way to explain things. But whatever.


OK, when I'm not in stable emotion, I used to think that there are actually other people who in the same time, but obviously not in the same place as mine, facing harder situations compared to mine. Thing I experienced right now, well might happen just because I let myself to fall in this kind of situation. I have the right to oppose it or to let it affecting me. Ha, I remember people telling me stuff like don't keep complaining if you having difficulty right now. But I think the opposite. Why can't I COMPLAINT?!! As for me, if I got myself into some problem, I will and always WILL complaining. It's not like complaining is a crime! I think, I should just let it out all the things that scramble in my mind so that I can put my mind back to its normal state and start thinking what to do next. Complaining doesn't mean that you incompetence in handling something. But it just, everyone had their own way in makes thing work. If everybody has the same exact way of thinking and opinion, then there will be no bad people, and there will be no need of law. What I mean is just each simply has their own opinion in things. People have their own life. After all, I only talk it out with my closer friends or mum or most of the time just talking with myself. Is that makes me a weirdo? Hurm I wonder. But even the thinking of me troubling people a lot with my own dilemma will be a bit annoying for myself. I wonder when did I become independent. Aside in refusing to use public transport and depend on my family member actually to come pick me up from my university, I usually handling other matters by myself. Well I just don't like public transport cos I doubt in the security provided. When I think about it, I really regretting for not taking Taekwando lesson during my high school. Why would I hate co-curriculum back then *sigh*

But somehow succumbed yourself too long on that sorrowful mode won't be such good idea anywhere. So whatever it takes to gain back your smile, just do it. Even you think it might won't work. Anywhere just don't do something way to absurd and illegal. 

Bla bla bla, I just writing randomly again. Guess people will having hard time to actually get what I mean. But it's not like I'm writing to entertain people but solely for crapping hahaha. Geez really, what did I do! Lol
Oh, cos leaving this post without any pic makes me think it's wayyyyyyyyyyyy too boring, so I went and searching out if there's a pic suitable enough. Though quiet embarrassing but I found one, me in cheerful mode, since I'm back to normal right now. guess spending time crapping here is not a waste effort after all huahuahua..I went and edited it first somehow Lol.
.
.
.

Be happy! :D 
Now I wanna go and check if there is any update on 1 Piece manga. Cos last time I read Luffy actually in the middle of fight with that crazy scientist and I found Trefagar Law's hat quite cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...